Chapter 11

Another week had past and it was the day before Harry would be back home. I haven't seen or heard from Matt since that day when I was shopping.

Ally and Bella were at the movies with their boyfriends on a double date. Jenna was the only one out of us who didn't have a boyfriend. She was so pretty and sweet, so I couldn't understand why she didn't have a boyfriend. She in her room video chatting her mom. I was sitting on the couch in the living room on the phone with Harry when someone knocked on the door. I told Harry I would call him later and I went to open the door.

It was Matt.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to do or say.

"What do you want Matt?" I asked him.

"I just want to talk to you. I've changed."

"I doubt that."

"You don't believe me?"

"Matt, I was in the hospital for two weeks because of you. You want me to believe that you changed?"

"Can I just come in and talk to you?"

"Fine." I said, moving from the door. He sat on the couch and I sat on the other side, as far from him as possible.

"I have changed Olivia. I promise. I feel really bad about what I did to you. I want another chance."

"I don't think you realized how much you hurt me. Not just physically, but emotionally too. I can't give you another chance that easily."

"I understand that completely. I still love you Olivia. I know you'll probably never forget or forgive me for what I did. I haven't stopped thinking about you in these 2 years."

"We had everything I ever wanted in a relationship. But when your parents were fighting you took everything out on me."

"I know and I feel terrible about that. I just want you to give me another chance."

"I really don't know if I can." I told him.

"I understand, but please think about it? Let me know what you decide. I love you Olivia."

He got up and started walking to the door.

"Bye Matt."

"Bye Liv."

The thought that he called me 'Liv' made me sick. I had to go upstairs and tell Jenna what happened.

I told Jenna what happened and she started yelling at me. That was unexpected. She never got mad at anyone!

"LIV! YOU CAN'T JUST LET THE BOY WHO HOSPITALIZED YOU FOR TWO MONTHS INTO OUR HOUSE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!" She screamed at me.

"IM SORRY! IF ANYTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD IT AND I WOULD HAVE CALLED YOU! IM FINE AND HE DIDNT TOUCH ME!" I yelled back at her.

"BUT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN NOTICED IF HE TRIED TO MAKE A MOVE. YOU DONT NOTICE THINGS LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOUR SO OBLIVIOUS AND YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD STUCK IN YOUR ASS. ALL YOU CAN FOCUS ON IS YOUR STUPID CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND!!!!" She yelled at me.

"I JUST SPENT THE LAST THREE WEEKS WITH YOU!"

"BECAUSE HARRY WAS IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY! IF HE WAS HERE YOU KNOW YOU WOULDN'T BE WITH US! WE WERE THE ONES WHO GOT YOU THE TICKETS. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR FRIENDS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MET HIM! YOU'VE CHANGED SO MUCH SINCE YOU STARTED DATING HIM! SO IM SORRY FOR BEING A PROTECTIVE FRIEND AND NOT WANTING YOU TO GET HURT BY THE BOY WHO HURT YOU SO BAD LAST TIME. I GUESS IT'S A COMPLETELY NORMAL THING TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO ABUSED YOU LIKE THAT IN YOUR HOUSE AGAIN! YOUR PARENTS WANTED US TO MOVE IN TOGETHER SO WE COULD PROTECT YOU AND WE COULD ALL PROTECT EACH OTHER! I GUESS WE AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! WHY DONT YOU JUST MOVE TO ENGLAND WITH HARRY?!!?!!?!?!!!!?!???!!"