Chapter 23

***This is going to be the last chapter of the story, but there will be an epilogue***

We spent the rest of our vacation on the beach, going to nice restaurants, going on fun photoshoots, waterparks, and doing lots of fun beachy activities. We had so much fun! It was honestly the best vcacation of my life! Today was the day we had to go home. We checked out of the hotel at 10:00 and took a shuttle to the airport. By the time we got into our gate, we had an hour to spare before the plane would take off. We went to a cafe in the airport to have a small brunch.

A group of fans came up to us while we were eating and asked for a picture with Harry. They weren't like the normal directioners. They were older and had cheap spray tans with bleached blonde hair. They had an obsessive amount of makeup on their oily skin. Their boobs were almost completely exposed. They were hanging all over Harry and it made me want to vomit. After I took a picture of them, one of the girls started drawing circles on Harrys chest with her fingers. She was trying to kiss him, but he kept pulling away. Another pushed a small piece of paper, probably a phone number, into his jeans pocket, The third girl looked completely lost, until she wrapped her arms around his waist. That was when I snapped.

"IF YOUR DONE PLAYING YOUR LITTLE GAME, PLEASE LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE AND GET YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE HANDS OFF HIM!!!! HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT, WOULD YOU?!?!?"

They immediately backed off Harry and glared at me.

"Well I don't see why he would want you anyway. You're ugly, you have a flat chest, your fat, and you just want him for the fame!" The girl who was trying to kiss him shouted back at me.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!! If you were real fans, you would respect my choices! Olivia is beatuiful and has a much better personality than any of you whores!" Harry yelled back at them.

I smiled at Harry as the girls walked away. I gave him a hug and felt his lips come crashing down on mine.

"We showed them!" I told Harry, and we both laughed.

We went back to our gate and waited for the plane to board. They finally called us to get on the plane. We were sitting in first class and Harry gave me the window seat. After the plane took off, I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up to Harry shaking my body.

"Liv, wake up. We are about to land!" He told me as my eyes fluttered open.

I got up and we looked out the window. As the plane hit the ground, Harry handed me a pair of sunglasses.

"The fans know we are landing here, so they will be all over the airport looking for us. Pull up your hood."

I put the sunglasses over my eyes and pulled me hood up, like Harry told me to. We walked out of the plane and saw a bunch of security guards waiting for us. They already had our suitcases. As we came out of the plane, they came to join us. They walked in an oval shape around us, trying to keep us away from the fans.

"Are we allowed to see the fans?" Harry asked.

"No. There are too many of them and you could get hurt. I'm sorry." A voice next to me answered Harry.

He pouted his lips and intertwined his hand with mine. He looked at me and smiled. I blew him a kiss with the hand that was not holding his. We contined to walk through the airport until security led us into a small hallway and through a back door. There was a big SUV van waiting outside the door.

I climed in before Harry, and was startled by 9 familiar voices shouting at me. I screamed and threw my hand up to cover my mouth. Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Ally, Bella, Jenna, Eleanor, and Danielle were all sitting inside the van.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!?!" I screamed at them.

"We missed you and wanted to surpise you when you got back!" Jenna told us.

"Yeah! We haven't seen you in like 2 weeks!" Louis said.

Me and Harry both laughed and got in our seats. Everyone was asking all about our trip and what we did. We told them all about it and about all of the fun things we did.

"So Liv, did you lose something?" Louis asked me.

"No? Like what? What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Like your virginity?" He said, being the nosy boy he is.

I blushed and looked at Harry for an answer.

"We don't need to tell you guys about our personal love life, thank you very much." Harry told Louis.

"OOOOH THEY HAD SEX! THEY HAD SEX!" Jenna shouted.

Everyone screamed and I burried my face into Harry's shoulder. That was so embarrassing!

We all went back to me and the girls apartment. They caught me and Harry up on all of the drama that had happened in the past 2 weeks. Bella had broken up with her boyfriend, so only me and Ally had boyfriends. I noticed that Jenna was sitting next to Niall in the car before, and was sitting next to him during truth or dare. There had been a few times that I caught them staring and smiling at each other. I wondered what was up between them. I decided I would ask Jenna about it later.

After truth or dare, we went out to dinner. We had to get quite a big table. I was between Ally and Harry, who was next to Louis and Eleanor. Across from me and Harry was Danielle and Liam. Niall was next to Liam and Jenna was sitting between Niall and Bella. On the other side of Bella, was Zayn. After we placed our orders, Niall stood up. We all looked at him and let him talk.

"Hi guys, um I just would like to say something." He said nervously. He looked down at Jenna who was next to him and pulled a small box out of his pocket.

"Jenna, I have thought you were absolutely stunning since the day we first met. In these past two weeks, we have become extremely close and the best of friends. I want to be more than friends, though. I was wondering if you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend."

Jenna looked shocked. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Niall's neck. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. She pulled away.

"Yes" She said to him, with a huge smile on her face.

"Yay! Oh and I forgot, I got this for you." Niall told her as he blushed a little bit.

He opened the box to show off a silver bracelet with pink hearts engraved into it. It was so pretty!

"Niall! I love it! Thank you so much! You didn't have to do this for me!"

She kissed him again and then they sat down. They both looked so happy. They made an adorable couple! She smiled at me, and I smiled back. I was glad to see her so happy, especially with Niall. I knew he wouldn't hurt her. They were perfect for each other. They have both been waiting so long to be in a relatioship.

We finished our dinner and then the limo dropped me, Ally, Jenna, and Bella off at our apartments. I would miss Harry, but I knew he needed time with his boys and I needed alone time with my girls!

*******

Hey readers! This was the actual last chapter, so I hope you all enjoyed it! I will be writing an epiloque in the next few days, so I hope everyone is looking forward to it and is happy with the way that the story came out! I am sorry I ended it so suddenly, I was getting really bored with writing it and felt like it was going nowhere. I needed a better plot. I am going to write a new story after this. I will probably start it in a month or two. I need some time to get back to my schoolwork. This was my first story, so it was probably a little bit bad. I am hoping that the next one will be better. I already have some ideas for it! Please continue to be my fan and read my next stories! I really like writing, so I will probably do a lot of them! I love all of you who read this story! Thank you for being so dedicated! I love you all! xoxoxooxox