Chapter 14

When we got to the hotel, I brought my bag up to Harry's room. The other four boys came into Harrys room for a few minutes to say goodnight. They all had their own things to do, like calling family and girlfriends. They were probably really tired too.

Harry went to take a shower, so I changed into baggy sweatpants and and a tank top. I sat on the bed and turned on the TV. I pulled out my phone and checked twitter. Lots of fans were tweeting me and asking for follows. I felt so famous! I followed and replied to some tweets, and then went back to watching TV.

Harry walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I threw a pillow at him and told him to cover himself. He laughed and said he was just getting clothes. He walked over to his drawers and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and went back into the bathroom. He came back out in a few minutes wearing sweatpants and no shirt. I couldn't help but look at his perfect stomach and abs. They were beautiful. He came and sat on the bed with me. He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest.

"I missed doing this every night." I told him.

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Liv, do you have dance tomorrow?" Harry asked me.

"I actually don't. I won't have it tomorrow or the day after. My choreographers are going away for a few days." I told him

"Oh perfect, so you will have off the day Eleanor and Danielle come to New York." Harry told me.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that! Yay!"

"You're excited to meet them aren't you?" He asked me.

"Yeah..is it that obvious? They are just so perfect and beautiful and flawless. I love them!"

"Liv, you are perfect. More perfect than you will ever know. Your insecure and I honestly don't know why. You are so beautiful, inside and out. I want you to know that." He told me.

"I know, you tell me that all the time."

"But I mean it!"

"Thank you baby." I leaned up and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeper. I brushed my tongue on his lower lips. We shared a deep passionate kiss. I took my lips off of his and left a trail of kisses down to his chin. I continued leaving the kisses down his neck. I put my hand on his bare chest and drew circles on it. My lips were drawn back to his lips. I could feel myself trying to move closer to him. I wanted Harry. I wanted him now. I wanted to forget about my idea of waiting. I started to take off my shirt, but Harry stopped me. He pulled my shirt back down and pulled out of our kiss. He sat up and looked at me.

"Liv, you know you would regret it." He told me.

"I know I would. But I want you so badly."

"I understand, but I know you want it to be special, and I do too." He told me with a smile.

"Fine. I love you, Harry."

"I love you too."

He kissed me and I got under the blankets. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was between Harrys arms. I kissed his nose and snuck out I bed. The hotel room had a small kitchen and I noticed that the fridge was full of food. Harry always made me breakfast, so I decided it would be nice to make breakfast for him for a change.

I took out the eggs and bacon. I found some pancake mix in the cabinet. Perfect! I was just putting the finishing touches on our breakfast when Harry walked into the kitchen. I was standing at the counter as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. He helped me put the food on the table and we sat down for breakfast.

"You are a great cook!" Harry told me.

"Not really but thanks babe."

"Stop doubting yourself. It tastes amazing!"

"Thank you"

We finished our food and went over to Louis' room. Harry put a shirt on first of course.

Harry knocked on the door and it opened right away.

"Good morning Lou." I said to him.

He gave me a hug and Harry told him to back off. We all laughed and went to sit on the couch.

"So what were you guys up to last night? I couldn't sleep with all the banging I heard coming from your room."

I looked at Harry and he blushed.

"Stop it Lou, you know nothing happened." Harry told him in a serious tone.

"Sorry Haz." Louis told him with a puppy dog face.

I smiled at Harry who held my hand.

Someone knocked on the door, so Louis went to get it. It was the rest of the boys. They all came in and said good morning. Everyone was still in their pajamas, so we decided to go back to our rooms to get ready.

When we got back to Harrys room, I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I changed into a pair of jeans and a sweater. The boys came to our room and we were thinking of what we should do today. I called the girls to see what they had planned for today. Ally and Bella were each seeing their boyfriends and Jenna had a job interview, so I would be alone with the boys. We decided to just walk around and go shopping.

Harry had made reservations at a fancy restaurant for 6:30. We went out shopping until 4 and then the boys dropped me off back home so I could get ready for tonight. I was so excited!

****

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading again! I appreciate it! Please let me know your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions! xoxo