Chapter 12

My alarm clock on my phone went off at 9:30. Ah! I was finally going to see Harry today! I noticed that I had an unread text from Harry. He must have sent it before he got on the plane.

From: Harry<3

Hey babe, can't wait to see your beautiful face later! I'm boarding the plane now, ill text you when I land. This is so exciting! xxx

I smiled and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I threw my wet golden brown hair up into a messy bun and put on my bathroom. Ugh now I had to decide on an outfit. I wanted to look cute because I haven't seen Harry in a long time, so it would be special. I eventually decided on leggings, a cute sweater, and boots. I went back into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I wore it down with a simple headband that matched my outfit. I put on a touch of eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

At 10:45 I went downstairs and made myself a quick breakfast. I made toast with cinnamon sugar, an apple, and some juice. That should be enough to hold me over until the boys came. I knew they would probably be hungry when they arrived. And if I got hungry at the airport, I could always grab a snack.

Management and security told me that now that we told the world about our relationship, fans would start to recognize me. They haven't seen me in person, but they saw my twitter profile picture. They told me to hide myself, so I wore a hoodie with a hood that I would pull up and a pair of sunglasses to cover my eyes.

I wrote the girls a note because none of them were awake yet.

Good morning girls,

I am on my way to pick up Harry and the boys from the airport! Text me when you wake up! Hope none of you have plans today so we could all do something together! Love you all!

xoxo

Liv(:

As I finished writing the note, there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and took a seat in the limo. The airport was about 45 minutes away, so I decided to take a nap. There was nothing else to do anyway.

I woke up to the driver patting my arm.

"Olivia, we are at the airport. We have to go inside now so we can go through security. It's 12:15." He told me.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I'm coming don't worry."

I got out of the car and pulled up my hood and put my sunglasses on. As we walked through security, I saw tons of teenage girls with signs and posters. I don't think the recognized me because nobody called my name or screamed. We got through security safely and sat down at the gate the boys would arrive at. Ally had texted me while I was asleep in the car, so I texted her back.

I was playing on my iPhone when a blonde teenage girl came up to me.

"Are you Olivia Burke?" She asked me.

"Ermm..yeah I am."

"Your dating Harry Styles right?"

"Yup."

"Isn't he gorgeous?"

"Yes he is." I said, giggling.

"Can I have your autograph?"

"Sure" I said as she handed me a piece of paper. I never had to sign my autograph before. I had no clue how to write my autograph, so I just signed my name with lots of swirls and hearts.

"Thank you so much!" She told me.

"Aww your welcome sweetie."

"By the way your really pretty. Don't listen to the fans that tell you your ugly and fat. They are just jealous because you have Harry and he will never love them." She told me.