Chapter 19

I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

Louis and Eleanor showed me drops of blood and ripped pieces of clothes all over the ground.

"Where are Danielle and Zayn?" Liam asked.

"We found Harry. They are trying to clean him up. Danielle and Eleanor agreed that Liv shouldn't have to see him like this." Louis answered

My hands cupped my face and years started to stream out of my eyes. I couldn't tell if they were happy years or sad tears. I was glad that Harry was found, but I was upset that he was so hurt that I shouldn't see him yet.

"Where are they cleaning him up?" I asked.

"Well we happen to be only about 200 feet from where we parked. But we all agreed that we should get out of here as soon as possible. Zayn and Danielle are bringing him to the cars and we have to meet them there, so we should hurry. We can talk as we walk." Louis answered.

"We can go back to my place to get Harry cleaned up if you guys want. I don't think it's smart to bring him through crowds of people and through the hotel." I offered.

"Okay great." Liam responded.

We ran back to the cars and saw Zayn helping Harry into the car Louis was driving. Niall guided me to my car, keeping me from seeing or talking to Harry yet. We needed to focus on getting out of here. Liam and Niall got into my car. Once Zayn was done getting Harry into the car, he got into my car too. Louis followed me back to my apartment.

I went to open the door to the apartment while Liam and Zayn helped Harry. He could barely walk. I led them up to my bathroom and finally got a good look at Harry. He had scratches on his face and a black eye forming. His shirt had huge rips and holes in it. Through the rips and holes, I could see the scratches and bruises on his stomach. His arms and legs were all cut up. His jeans had holes too. There was blood all over his clothes and hands. It was all because of me and my problems.

The boys helped me get him in the shower, and then I told them I could take it from here. I carefully pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the ground next to me. He held on to my shoulder while I took off his pants and underwear. I know I said I had morals, but this was different. He needed my help.

Once all of his clothes were off, I turned on the water. He cringed, most likely because it stung his cuts. After a few minutes, he seemed to enjoy the water. Neither of us had said a word, until I decided to break the silence.

"Harry, I owe you a huge apology. I didn't mean for my problems in the past to hurt you. I love you. I feel terrible. It's all my fault." I told him.

"It's not your fault. Somehow Matt got my number and called me. He told me that I had two choices. I could meet him at his house, or he would come to hurt you. Obviously, I wouldn't let you get hurt. It's absolutely not your fault, I was the one who got myself into this."

"I love you so much, and I don't want to see you get hurt, especially by someone who hurt me so bad in the past."

"I completely understand that, but as your boyfriend, it's my job to protect you. I love you too."

He told me he was ready to get out of the shower, and that he felt like he was more able to move his legs by himself. I could tell he was in pain, but he insisted to get out by himself. He got into a pair of sweatpants that I had borrowed and never returned. He didn't put a shirt on.

"The scratches kind of make me look tough." He said with a laugh.

"You always looked tough, baby." I told him before pressing my lips to his and kissing him passionately.

We left the bathroom and sat on my bed for a few minutes. We talked about how much we mean to each other, how worried I was, how scared he was, what really happened, and how much we love each other. We both never wanted anything bad to happen to the other one. I was so glad that Harry was home again and was okay.

We went downstairs and all decided we were hungry. It was 4AM, nowhere would be open for food, and Harry wasn't exactly up to going out. Louis called Paul and told him that Harry is okay and asked him to bring us food. Bella was spending the night and her boyfriend, and Jenna and Ally were both at their families houses for a late Christmas. And of course, we didn't have food in the house.

Paul brought over some pizza, chicken, chips, candy, snacks and soda for us about 45 minutes later. We ate almost everything and decided that it was probably too late for the boys, Eleanor, and Danielle to go back home. I told them that they could stay here. Eleanor and Louis slept in Ally's room, Liam and Danielle slept in Bella's room, Harry slept in my room, and Niall and Zayn oddly enough slept together in Jenna's room. By the time we fell asleep, it was 5AM. I texted my coach that I wouldn't be able to go to dance that day, and fell asleep right as my head hit the pillow.

******

Hey! I say this every time but thanks again for reading!

If you become my fan, I will follow you back! xoxoxo