Chapter 17

Eleanor and Danielle are super nice and totally sweet. They were both so excited to meet me.

"Welcome to the One Direction girlfriend club!!" They shouted together when they walked through the door.

We decided to take the girls sightseeing around the city. Me, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Eleanor, Danielle, Ally, Bella, and Jenna all piled into the limo. We walked around the city streets, went to the Empire State Building, Times Square, and Rockefeller Center.

After our exciting day, we went out to dinner at a small local restaurant. It was nothing fancy but we had fun.

We went back to the hotel. Louis and Eleanor spent time in their room, Liam and Danielle went in their room, and I went to Harrys room. Ally, Jenna, and Bella stayed with Zayn and Niall in Zayn's room.

Later, the limo dropped me, Ally, Bella, and Jenna off at our apartment. It was getting late and I had a morning practice tomorrow.

The next morning, my alarm clock woke me up at 7:30 because I had to be at the studio at 8:30. I quickly threw on my dance clothes and gathered my stuff in my dance bag. I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs. I had a bowl of cereal and I left a note for the girls, telling them I was at dance.

After dance, I came home and got ready. I was going to be spending a girls day with Eleanor and Danielle. I hopped in the shower. When I got out, I put on a pair of leggings and a long sweater. I wore my hair in a braid and put on my makeup. When I was ready, I drove over to the hotel.

Danielle texted me that they were all in hers and Liam's room. I knocked on Liam's door and Eleanor opened it. I gave everyone hugs and looked around to see that Harry wasn't there.

"Where's Harry?" I asked.

"I don't know. He said he had business to take care of and that he would be back later." Liam told me.

"That's weird. Ill ask him about it later. Bye everyone!" I said.

"BYYYEEE GIRLS!" They all screamed.

We laughed and walked out of the door. Since the girls took planes here, they didn't have their cars, so I drove.

We went to lots of different stores in the city. We bought lots of different clothes, dresses, and bags. When we were done shopping it was 7:00, so we decided to get dinner. We went to a small cafe about 5 blocks from the hotel. The girls wanted to know all the details about me and Harry.

We got back to the hotel and found the boys in Niall's room. Harry still wasn't with them.

"Did Harry ever come back?" I asked the boys.

"Umm...no." Zayn said.

"Has anyone talked to him? I've texted him a few times and be hasn't answered any of them." I said.

"No. We've all tried calling him and texting him, but he hasn't answered. We called Paul and he doesn't know where he is, but wherever he is, he has no security. Paul is out looking for him." Liam told us.

I started to get really worried about him. What if something happened to him? Why wouldn't he tell anyone where he was going? And even worse he has no security. Wait, he has no security. He told me not to worry about him with Matt because he would always have security with him. Oh no. Matt. I felt a tear run down my face. I quickly tried to wipe it away, but Niall saw it. He walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"What's the matter?" Niall asked me.

"I have to tell you all something. It's important. I think I might know where Harry is." I told them.

I told them the whole story about Matt and how he abused me and is trying to get together with me again. I told then about the other threatening Harry. When I was finished telling the whole story, the boys all looked like they had seen a ghost. They wrapped me in a group hug along with Eleanor and Danielle and told me they love me. They told me how they love the way Harry is so happy with me.

"So I have an app that can track down people's phones if you put their number in." Niall told us.

"Great! Look for Harry's phone!" Louis shouted.

"I am!!" Niall yelled back.

Niall typed in Harry's number and tracked his cell phone. An address showed up and he showed it to me.

"Do you know this address?" He asked.

"Ermm yeah. I think so." I told him.

"Where is it?"

"I'm pretty sure it's the alley down the street from Matt's house. That address is down the street from his house."

"Can you direct us to Matt's house? Then from there we can find the alley."

"Yeah sure, but we will have to take two cars." I told them.

Niall, Zayn, and Liam piled into my car, while Louis drove Eleanor and Danielle. They followed my car and I drove to Matt's house. We parked down the street and got out of the car.

"Okay, Matt's house is down the street, so I will show you guys the alley that the tracker said." I told the boys.

They nodded and followed me as we walked down the street. I turned into the alley, but nobody was there. We walked through the alley, and I saw Harrys iPhone. The screen was all cracked. I picked it up and stared at it.

The boys came over to look at it, too. They told me to put it in my purse incase we needed it for anything. It still worked so I looked to see if he had any calls or texts from Matt. Matt called him earlier today. We looked on the grounds of the alley and saw little drops of blood.

I could only hope that the blood didn't belong to Harry.