It's Alright, Ma (I'm only bleeding) II

5 weeks pregnant

5 weeks pregnant

INSTEAD OF GOING BACK TO THE HOUSE, Emmy decided she'd rather stay in the hospital with Gigi. She rolled over to look at her best friend, propping up on her elbow watching as Gigi's chest rise and fall rhythmically as she slept. She huffed out a breath, Emmy reached over to the night stand, grabbing her phone to see that it was barely seven in the morning and Gisele was still fast asleep.

Rolling back over, she wrapped her arm around Gigi's waist, pulling her close. The first thing she noticed was that Gisele seemed abnormal warm but not so much to where it worried her.

"Gigi," she whispered, "Gigi." she raised her voice slightly, earning a groan from Gigi, "Are you awake?"

"No pendeja, I'm just resting my eyes," she rolled over, facing Emmy, "What do you want?"

"I'm bored."

Gisele stared at her, annoyed she was awoken just because her friend was bored, "You woke me up because you were bored?"

Emmy hummed, "Yes, it's ten in New York. I'd be up already."

     "Yes but it's Seattle and it's seven."

"Whatever... are you going back to sleep?"

Gigi hummed, "For a little while, you can wake me after an hour if you want." She said burrowing further into the bed.

     "Okay. Did you bring your thingy here?" Emmy proceeded to mimic a typing motion as if she were typing in a computer, "I left mine back at your house."

Gisele furrowed her brows, confused as to what Emmy was saying, "What?"

     "You know," she continued the motion, "The thing you type on."

    "You mean la ordenador."

Emmy pulled a face of disgust, annoyed when her best friend used Spain Spanish, "You mean la computadora."

"No, it's ordenador."

"It's computadora."

"No, that's wrong." Gigi argued.

"No, you're the one that's wrong. Spain is literally the only Spanish speaking country that calls it a ordenador, it sounds like a failed attempt to speak French. Ordinateur." Emmy said.

"But the Spanish was invented in Spain."

"Yeah, and you people speak it wrong."

Gisele jokingly rolled her eyes, "Whatever," she pointed over to the chair Amelia had occupied earlier, "La computadora is on the chair."

Emmy reached over, getting the laptop before settling back into the bed, "You know you're losing your Mexican-ness. I'm surprised you haven't turned into a fresa yet."