Undo

8 weeks old

   GISELE HAD SPEED OVER TO JO'S LOFT, she was honestly surprised she hadn't been pulled over.

She haphazardly parked her car, throwing it into park before sprinting into the building and up the stairs. Gisele took one step inside the loft before stopping in her tracks.

Things were out of place, and a bowl of oranges was knocked on the ground, there were bottles scattered around the kitchen table.

Gisele cautiously walked further into the loft, stopping once again when she spotted a trail of blood. It started from the edge of Jo's bed, going from the rug in front of the bed and ending by the kitchen table.

She looked over to see Jo sobbing into Richard's arms on the couch, and quickly made her way over to them.

   "Jo?" She knelt down in front of her and placed her hand on her knee, getting her attention, "Hey, I'm here. What happened?"

Jo pushed away from Richard and turned to Gisele, "Gisele."

  "Yeah. Are you okay?"

Jo shook her head before letting out a sob that broke Gisele's heart into a million pieces. Gisele asked her what had happened again but Jo could only speak a few words in between sobs, so Gisele couldn't make out much of what she was saying.

She could only understand the words, fight, hospital, and all my fault.

Gisele reassured her that nothing was her fault but Jo was adamant it was.

Gisele managed to calm Jo down and get her into bed.

"What happened?" Gigi asked Richard in a hushed tone as she walked over to him.

He shook his head, "I have no clue. Meredith and I got here, Wilson was sobbing then Meredith left." He explained, then paused when he noticed the lack of baby bump, "You had the babies?"

Gigi nodded, "Yeah but that's not important."

   "Right. But where are they? They aren't in the car... right?"

She scoffed, "No, why would I? Emmy's watching them." She said, "Why don't you make her coffee or something."

Gisele instructed him and turned to Jo, who she last left in bed but was now slipping out the door, she let out a groan. She really didn't want to going in some wild goose chase, then again anything was better than being home.

So she quickly followed Jo out of the loft.

Once she's outside, Gisele stopped and watched as Jo struggled with her keys to open her car.

"Jo!" She startled her, "You're still drunk."

"I need to get to the hospital."

"Okay, let's go."

They get into Gisele's car and head for the hospital, she stopped at a red light and it dawned on her that they had left Richard at the loft.

"We just ditched Richard."

Jo gasped, "Oh my god, we did."

"It's fine, he'll probably go to the hospital anyways."

"Where's the babies?"

"At home with Emmy."

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "I shouldn't have called you."

Gigi rolled her eyes, she hated that people were going to start acting different towards her now that she had the babies, "You should have because I'm your friend, and friends help each other."