She's Leaving Home: Part 2

NEW YEAR'S

She was awoken by someone roughly shaking her, she slapped their arm away, which did nothing to stop them.

"What?" Gisele mumbled, annoyed.

"Your phone won't stop going off."

Gisele immediately opened her eyes, alarmed. She didn't recognize the vice and sat up, "Who the hell are you?" She asked the blonde guy, who couldn't be more than 24.

"You don't remember?" She shook her head, "We were at the bar, pregaming. You challenged me to a game of darts then you car back here with me and beat most of the guys in the fraternity at beer pong," he smirked, "For someone so tiny, you can hold your alcohol. I'm surprised your not dead."

She furrowed her brows, "Wait... fraternity?" He nodded, "You're still in college?"

He nodded, "Yeah, aren't you. You look around my age."

Gisele shook her head, "No, I'm a surgeon."

He chuckled, "No you're not, you're playing me."

Gisele scoffed, "We're not doing this," she looked down and noticed she was wearing an oversized t shirt that definitely wasn't her's and immediately panicked, "Did we?"

He frowned, "Way to hurt a mans ego, you seriously don't remember?" Gisele shook her head, "Damn, and I thought I was wasted."

Gisele groaned, feeling like she needed to take ten showers to feel clean again, "What time is it?"

"10:30, why?"

Gisele shot up, "Shit, I'm soo late," she scanned the room, looking for her clothes, she grabbed her phone and saw multiple missed calls and messages from her sister, Jo, Stephanie, Jackson, and Owen "Where are my clothes?"

"Why are you in a rush, if you stay Mayans he could pick up where we left off... if you want to."

Gisele rolled her eyes so hard she thought they'd get stuck in the back of her head, "In your dreams."

"Not what you said last night."

"I have so many ways to respond to that but I don't have time because I have to go. So have you seen my clothes or not?" Gisele asked impatiently.

"Okay, you seriously have to remember that part," he continued when Gisele blankly stared at him, "We were both desperate to get laid we used scissors to cut our clothes off each other."

Gisele's heart dropped into her stomach, if they were so hurried they might not have used a condom, which sent a shiver down Gisele's spine, even more so because she want in any birth control either, "Please tell me you used a condom."

He scoffed, "I'm not an idiot, I used one all six times, and yes before you ask I used a new one each time. I don't want or need a baby right now."

Gisele choked on her saliva, "You're shitting me?"

He smirked, "Nope, I was tired after round two but you insisted."

Gisele landed beside, some blonde dude she was too drunk to remember his name, out of breathe, "Let's go again."