Braxton Hicks

27 weeks pregnant

AFTER A QUICK BREAKFAST, they boarded the small yacht.

"Grazie." Gisele thanked the Captain as he helped them aboard.

"Are you sure this is the best idea?" Jo worriedly asked.

Emmy waved her off, "Everything's going to be fine."

"What if something happens and we can't get to the hospital in time?"

  "Nothings going to happen Jo. We're fine." Gigi agreed with Emmy.

During the two hour boat drive, the three of them laid on chairs soaking in the sun while they waited to arrive to their destination. Gisele was surprised she wasn't getting seasick, up until this point even the slightest movement from her bed would have her running to the toilet.

Soon, the captain anchored the boat and told them they were free to explore the area.

Emmy found the snorkeling masks and flippers, then handed them out. The three of them sat on the edge of the boat, putting their gear on.

Jo wasn't so keen on the idea of swimming in the open ocean. The thought of sharks coming up and eating her wouldn't leave her head.

"What are we even supposed to do? Swim laps around the boat?"

"No." Emmy chuckled, "You dive and see the fishes, the turtles, sea life in general."

Jo frowned, "You're telling me, I'm supposed to dive down there. What if a shark gets close and tries to eat me."

Emmy shrugged, "Then I'll defend you."

"Don't panic," Gigi stressed, "Maintain eye contact and back away slowly."

"That doesn't sound helpful," Jo was definitely reconsidering going in, "Can you even dive?" She asked Gisele.

She shrugged, "Probably not supposed to but hey, when in Italy." She pulled her mask on.

"You two go, I need to mentally prepare some more."

"Okay. Just yell for me," Emmy told, "I'm going to be hanging near the boat in case you want to go in."

Jo nodded, "Okay."

Emmy sat down next to Gigi and quickly put on her fins. She grabbed hold of Gisele's hand and they jumped in the water together.

Gisele wouldn't exactly call it jumping, more like sliding off the boat and into the water was more like it.

They swam around together for a while, they had dived a little under the surface, not wanting to push their luck on Gigi's complications. They came extremely close to a sea turtle but still managed to keep their distance.

They both surfaced with smiles on their faces.

"I've never been so close to them." Emmy said, amazed.

"Same, I've only ever gotten close to dolphins."

Emmy swam over to her and grabbed hold of Gigi's hand, "Come on, let's go check on Jo."

"You go," Gisele said, "I want to swim around a little, it's really helping my joints."

Emmy wasn't a fan of her idea, she didn't want to leave Gisele by herself, "Fine." She placed a quick kiss on Gisele's cheek. She began swimming back to the boat, "Be careful." She yelled after her.

Reaching the boat, she climbed aboard and Jo was sat on one of the chairs.

Emmy waddled over to her, getting frustrated with her fins in the way, "What are you doing? I told you to get me."