Naming Advice

2 weeks old

GISELE WAS ABOUT READY TO SUCKER PUNCH AMELIA AND EMMY, they would non stop pester her about holding the babies.

She didn't have time to hold them, she was busy making arrangements for when they were released from the hospital and getting inquiries about transportation.

The only one who was remotely on her good side, was Jo. Even that was a stretch.

Gisele stood up from her chair and headed for the doors.

"Where are you going?" Amelia called after her.

"Anywhere but here."

"Why?" Emmy asked.

"Because you're all being fucking annoying."

"We were just asking a few questions." Amelia stated.

"Yeah, annoying ass questions." She muttered before pushing past the NICU doors.

They'd been there all day and she just wanted a break, sure she was used to spending all day every day in hospitals, it was her job. But being the patients mom, especially to three premature babies, was utterly exhausting. It didn't help that Emmy, Jo, and her sister wanted to spend every second since the crack of dawn with said babies.

Gisele had been in the garden for almost three hours, it was five in the afternoon now which meant it was right in the morning back in Seattle. She'd been on the phone with various people for the past hour.

She had just gotten a text from Meredith, giving her permission to bring in contractors to expand the house by making the attic longer. It was already a good size width wise. Expanding would also let them add another room, which they desperately needed. The kids room was currently what was supposed to be the study downstairs.

Zola and usually Bailey, he spent some nights sleeping with the other adults in the house. Elise was still small, so she still slept in Meredith's room in her own crib.

Gisele thought about moving out and living on her own, but the thought of that alone made her lose her mind. She wouldn't be able to to handle three preemies on her own. So, she just asked Meredith's permission.

The plan was for the contractors to add another room and expand the attic. They would keep the attic how it was for the most part, and would add a closed off section that wood basically be the girl's nursery. The bedroom would be the kids room.

She had just gotten off the phone with the contractors, confirming everything and the starting date. She'd also gotten a consultation with an interior designer for the girl's nursery, she offered Meredith to get the kids room done but six year old Zola was very opinionated and wanted to design the room herself.

Now, she needed to talk to Stephanie.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Was the first thing she said when she answered.

"If Amelia asked you to ask me—"

"She didn't. I just wanted to know how your doing now that you're a—"

"Where are you?" She asked.

"On my way to work, relax. I'm not going to announce that your kids were born before you tell Jackson. Which by the way, you should tell him."