We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Derek loved having his sister, Amelia in Seattle, he really did. What he didn't like was that whenever Amelia was around she seemed to rile Gisele up but it was the exact opposite for Amelia, when Gisele was round her she seemed to calm down a bit. Hence, why he called Gisele "the calm in her storm."

"You have to tell Hunt and the board you were arrested." Derek told his sister.

"I know, you've only told me a million times and the Baird already know." Gisele said.

He was about to tell her something when he spotted Owen walked down the hall, he grabbed Gisele's arm basically dragging her down the hall, "Hunt!" Owen stopped and turned, "Gisele has something to tell you."

She glared at her brother, "I was arrested last night."

Owen's eyes practically popped out of his head, "What?!"

Gisele waved him off, "Nothing major, just for indecent exposure... and no I'm not on drugs or drunk."

He looked flabbergasted, "I-Uh-Thank you for informing me."

"No problem, can I get back to work?" Gisele asked.

"Yes, Go."

"Wait," Derek said, "Isn't she getting a punishment."

Gisele turned toward her brother, "What for? What I did has zero to do with medicine and I still have my medical license."

"She's right Shepherd."

Gisele had a smug look on her face, she stuck her younger out at Derek before walking away.

She entered the residents lounge and everyone's attention was in her. Confusion set in as she walked over to her cubby.

    "Why is everyone looking at me?"

   "Because we know about your night in jail." Stephanie informed.

   "I literally just told the chief, how do people know already."

  "It's not fair." Leah whined.

Gisele furrowed her brows in confusion as she changed into her scrubs, "What is?"

   "You being here, in this program." Leah answered.

   "How is it not fair?"

   "Because you're skills are way ahead of ours and you were raised by surgeons. Your brother is a neurosurgeon and so is  your sister." Leah explained.

Gisele shrugged, "Not my fault. I have to go tell the board members about being arrested."

    "You are the board, so technically they already know." Stephanie said.

Gisele smiled, "That's what I said but apparently I don't count this time." She explained.

Exiting the room, she headed to the conference room. She continued down the hall before rounding the corner, she saw everyone from the board except Jackson, exit the conference room.

   "What was going on in there?" She asked as she approached the group.

Everyone looked at each other, like they've been caught.

   "We have to go Amy's waiting for us so we can meet the Coopers," Derek turned her around and guided her by the shoulders down the hall and sighed every question she had, "Join the group, remember you're a resident now."

She scoffed knowing that he and the other members of the board where hiding something but she kept quiet and joined Amy's side. They began walking as Derek explained what was happening.