SDR2 OC'S

Name: Misaki Yuasa (Yep, older sister of my thh oc Hikari)

Age: 16-17

Ultimate: Story Teller

Appearance: Brown hair in a braid, purple eyes. A White shirt, with a dark brown vest over the top, lined with pink frills. Black top hat with a dark pink ribbon. Grey eyes. Black glasses, rectangular in shape. Always Carrying a book. Has small cross earrings. Plasters/Band-aids on her fingers because of constantly getting paper cuts when turning the pages in her books.

Crush: Kazuichi Souda

Friends: Sonia Nevermind, Chiaki Nanami

Role: Blackened

Theme song: 

Voice Claim: Lapis From Steven Universe

Name: Piper Glover

Age: 16-17

Ultimate: Toy Maker

Appearance: Black hair in a braid, blue eyes. She wears a light blue blouse with an unfastened dark blue jacket that has gold embroidered patterns along the edge. She also wears a knee length black pleated skirt, light grey tights and dark grey ankle boots. She always carries a doll around with her that looks like a mini version of her.

Crush: Gundham Tanaka

Friends: Hiyoko Saionji, Sonia Nevermind, Ibuki Mioda

Role: Victim

Death: By Poison. Someone could easily slip something into a drink while she's focused on something else, because when she's focused she isn't aware of what's going on around her.

Theme Song:

Voice Claim:

Extra:

She is a transfer student from England, being born in Scarborough.

She is quite short, only standing at 5"2

Piper is generally friendly and optimistic, albeit quiet. She often prefers to listen to someone else's problems but never bother them with her own. She gets flustered easily and because of this enjoys being alone. Also, with her quiet nature and the fact she always carries a doll that looks identical to her around, people think she's creepy and tend to avoid her.

She moved to Japan half way through the school year so she basically was new student who started in the middle of the year.

Backstory:

She grew up with her siblings (3 younger and 3 older, making her the middle child), always making the younger ones toys to entertain them. As she got older she got even better at doing so. She soon earned the title of ultimate toy maker, however was unable to travel to Japan until half way through the year due to her mother falling ill. Eventually her mother died leading the family to lose income as her father had to take time off work to grieve, and because they couldn't afford shiny new toys, Piper would take the old ones, take them apart and make them into something new. She would often sell some toys as well to try and get a bit extra money, people began to love her toys and soon she managed to make business of making and selling toys, quickly creating her own brand and earning enough money to help her family financially and have enough to pay to move to Japan. Piper carries around a doll that looks like a mini version of her as it was the last gift her mother gave her before dying, and so the doll is something she keeps with her at all times in memory of her mum.

Name: Izumi Tamaru

Age: 16-17

Ultimate: Parkour Artist

Appearance: Black hair that reaches just below her shoulders, normally tied up in a ponytail. Blue eyes, also tall for her age. She normally wears a blue vest with a leather jacket over the top, and a pair of grey leggings with studded boots.

Crush: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Friends: Peko Pekoyama, Ibuki Mioda, Akane Owari, Hajime Hinata, Kazuichi Souda

Role: Survivor

Theme Song: 

Voice Claim:

Avril Lavigne