New OC - Kana Takahashi

Name: Kana Takahashi

Age: 18 (Any non killing game scenarios will now still have the characters being 18 and being highschool seniors)

Game: THH

Ultimate: Undertaker (An undertaker is a person who prepares a body for burial, puts the body in the coffin, carries the coffin to the burial service and supervises the lowering of the coffin into the grave.)

Appearance:

Black hair in a long ponytail, pale skin, green eyes and freckles. She wears a black jacket with silver embellishments (Similiar to the mcr black parade jackets), as well as a black skirt, grey knee high socks and black boots.

Crush:  Mondo

(If I use for any other game the crush will be Gundham for sdr2 and Shuichi for v3)

Friends: Leon, Mondo, Makoto, Celeste, Chihiro, Ishimaru

Role: Victim

Theme song: Welcome To The Black Parade by MCR

Voice:

Update (New things I have about her etc.)

Personality:

She's normally kind to others but has been known to throw insults at people who offend her. She tends to not be too phased by the bodies, given her ultimate she is used to seeing dead bodies. Despite her rather dark ultimate, she is actually a very sweet and optimistic person, who tends to try and comfort those around her. She has no problem standing up for herself and making sure her voice is heard when the situation calls for it. She isn't phased by the idea of death so long as it isn't her own or the deaths of people she cares about, but just the thought that her life is at risk worries her. She trusts people easily, and puts them before herself.

Backstory:

She grew up with her parents and her two younger sisters. Her father ran a funeral parlour, and could never find anyone to look after Kana, so against his better judgement, he would often bring her to work. He would leave her with her mother, but her mother also was always busy. She soon started learning the family trade and became a skilled Undertaker in a matter of years. During the week while she was at school she would never talk about it for fear of being judged, but she still made friends. Her sweet nature made that easy. But when her father died she went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for the funeral. She ended up taking over his role of the owner of the funeral parlour, making sure every burial was perfect so as she could honour those who had died . Soon after she was given the title of ultimate Undertaker.

Depending on the rp, her role changes, but I do have an idea of how she would be murdered if she was a victim:

 Lured to a place away from everyone else, the person most likely tricking her into thinking someone was hurt. Her caring attitude would make it difficult for her not to help someone. Once she's far enough away from everyone else, the person would quite literally stab her in the back.

If she was executed:
She finds her self in the centre of a makeshift funeral parlour. As she's looking around she notices it's suspiciously empty. That's when she steps backwards and falls backwards landing in a coffin, at first she doesn't realise what she's in but by the time she does it's too late, the coffin is closed with her inside it, air tight not allowing any oxygen in. Of course, she tries to get out, slamming her fists against the lid, screaming everything, but her attempts get weaker as she slowly suffocates from the lack of oxygen, as the coffin is lowered into the ground.

Extra:

In a non-despair au, she lies to people about her talent as she thinks they'd be scared of her if they knew she was the ultimate undertaker, so instead she tells them she's the ultimate makeup artist, only people she trusts know the truth.

She is a tsundere, but with a reason for acting like one. She has an ex boyfriend who she found was only with her so he could get closer to one of her friends, so now she is wary of having another relationship.