New OC's (Isabella and Nathanial)

Yep, these oc's are a pair of twins

Name: Isabella (Mainly goes by Isa or Izzy) and Nathanial Taylor

Age: Both are between 15-18 (depends on rp), also Nathanial is older by an hour

Game: All three

Ultimate: Isabella is the ultimate Ballerina and Nathanial is the ultimate Barber

Appearance: 

Both are tall and pale with brown hair and blue eyes. Isabella's hair is longer though and slightly more neatly styled. She wears a black t-shirt, grey leggings and a red cardigan. She has a scar along the back of her leg and has a prosthetic hand. Nathanial wears a black button up shirt, with a blue blazer and jeans.

Crush: 

For Isabella-

 THH: Ishimaru (Main), Byakuya (Backup)

SDR2: Kazuichi (Main), Fuyuhiko (Backup)

V3: Kiibo (Main), Shuichi (Backup)

Nathanial has no crush, he's too busy trying to protect his sister

Friends:

THH: Ishimaru, Chihiro, Makoto, Asahina, Sakura, Kyoko

SDR2: Gundham, Mahiru, Sonia, Kazuichi, Hajime

V3: Rantaro, Himiko (Himiko is probably one Isabella's closest friends in the game), Angie, Shuichi, Kiibo (Plus Isabella is good friends with Tenko)

Role: Isabella is a victim, Nathanial is a blackened.

Theme song: 

Isabella -

Nathanial-

Voice: (Optional)

Nathanial - 

(Yes, he sounds like Ciel)

Isabella-

Extra:

Nathanial often goes by Nathan or Nat and Isabella often goes by Isa or Izzy.

Nathanial only killed someone because they were attacking Izzy.

Izzy is friendly but sarcastic, whereas Nathanial is friendly, but is hostile to anyone who upsets his sister.

They are transfer students from England, more specifically from the coastal town of Blackpool.

The reason Nathanial is protective of Isabella is because when they were kids she got in an accident and he didn't protect her, so he feels guilty and feels the need to always protect her to make sure nothing like that happens again. The accident actually caused Isabella to lose her hand, and having it replaced with a prosthetic one, she often hides it under a glove though, even if it seems weird that she wears only one glove.