Another new oc - Lydia Bennet

Name: Lydia Bennet

Age: 15-18 (depends on rp)

Game: All three

Ultimate: Pilot

Appearance:

Messy red hair in a ponytail, somewhat tanned skin, freckles and green eyes. She has a scar on her left cheek. She wears a white sweater under a brown pilot jackets. She also wears blck trouser and brown boots.

Crush: (THH) Leon or Byakuya, (SDR2) Kazuichi or Fuyuhiko, (V3) Keebo

Friends:

THH - Mondo, Chihiro, Ishimaru, Aoi, Sakura, Toko (Best Friend: Leon)

SDR2 - Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko, Peko, Mahiru, Chiaki (Best friend: Ibuki)

V3 - Rantaro, Miu, Kaito, Shuichi, Tenko, Keebo (Best friend: Angie)

Role: Victim or Blackened

Extra:

She has a scar on her cheek from an injury she got as a kid, after tripping over something and cutting her cheek on something sharp.

She comes from a rich family, which is how she could afford lesson about how to fly planes.

She is the youngest of three triplets, but is the only one with an ultimate talent and the only one attending Hope's Peak. She is also pretty short, standing at only 5 foot.

Because her family was rich, they had actually done business with the Togami family, so her and Byakuya already knew each other before they started at Hope's Peak.

Theme song:

"Been waiting for this day to come and it was all so clear, ever since I was a little girl I saw me standing here."

Voice:

(The next bit is just some extra stuff I have for her)

Backstory:

She was the daughter of two decently wealthy parents, and lived a pretty good life. She had an interest in history and would often read about different figures in history, soon learning of the famous pilot Amelia Earhart, and after reading about all her accomplishments, Lydia became enamoured with the idea of being a pilot herself.

Her parents hired someone to teach her and within a year she had learned to fly a plane. By the age of 14 she was flying planes properly just for fun, becoming the youngest pilot ever and earning herself the title of ultimate pilot.

She moved to Japan shortly afterwards to attend Hope's Peak.

If she was a blackened, her reason for killing:

It was an accidental kill. Someone went to attack her from behind but she heard them coming so she dodged causing them to miss. They went to attack her again so she pushed them away from her, accidentally pushing down the stairs (or if it's SDR2 she accidentally pushed them in the pool and drowned them).

Death if victim:

The killer would sneak up behind her and cover her mouth, before stabbing her in the side to weaken her, then to finish her off they'd smother with a sheet, suffocating her, before leaving her body under the sheet.

Execution if blackened:

She would find herself in the pilots seat in a plane, and would have to control the plane. She'd do so successfully for a while, when she hears a noise, sneaking a glance out the window, she would see a Monokuma make his way along the wing, before damaging one of the wings causing the plane to lose control. As she tries to regain control she's too distracted to realise that there is something in front of the plane. She looks up a moment too late and the plane crashes, as she takes her last breaths she mouths 'sorry'.

Personality:

Very lively and energetic. She is also curious and loves to ask questions. She is creative and friendly. She can be quite stubborn though as well as sarcastic.