New OC- Cathy Finch

Name: Catherine Finch (Though she prefers to be called Cath or Cathy)

Age: Depends on rp

Game: SDR2

Ultimate: Ventriloquist

Appearance: She wears a suit but instead of trousers she wears a skirt with it. She has short blue hair, freckles and brown eyes.

(yep, she has a gap between her front two teeth)

Backstory:

She grew up with her mother, her father having died when she was 4. However, shortly before he died he had given her his old ventriloquist dummy and a collection of books. She read the books, not really having an interest in ventriloquism at first, but upon reading a book about a cursed Ventriloquist dummy (She probably read one of the 3 Night of the living dummy books from Goosebumps) she found herself wanting to become a ventriloquist, she picked up on the skill very quickly too.

Her and her mother struggled with money for a while until her mother was given the opportunity to become a servant for the Noveselic Royal Family, which meant she and her mother could live in the palace. Catherine ended up growing up alongside Sonia in the palace, the two developing a sibling-like bond.

The two ended up getting accepted into hope's peak at the same time as well

Crush: Fuyuhiko

Friends: Ibuki, Hiyoko, Mahiru, Gundham, Kazuichi, Sonia

Enemies: Teruteru

Role: Victim

Theme song:

Voice:

.

Extra:

She has a collection of ventriloquist dummies, and loves using them to prank people and scare them. (Mainly by hiding so as she can't be seen but the dummy can and making it seem like the dummy is alive to freak people out)

Her favourite dummy is a replica she bought of the dummy from the book she read.