OC - Michiko

Name: Michiko "Michi" Kobayashi

Age: 15-18

Game: THH

Ultimate: Figure Skater

Appearance: 

Blonde hair, cut short with dyed blue bangs and green eyes. She wears safety pins as earring. She usually wears a black vest, dark pink flannel jacket, denim skirt and doc marten boots.

Crush:

THH- Leon

Friends:

THH- Makoto, Sayaka, Leon, Celeste

Role: Victim

Voice: Madison Brunoehler

Backstory:

Michiko was born into a wealthy family. Her older siblings all seemed to be good at something, but no matter what she did she never seemed to find something she was good at, often resulting her being labelled "ordinary" by people. Her parents told her that it didn't matter and that they still loved her, but she still felt the need to be as "extraordinary" as her siblings. For ages she felt as if she wouldn't be as amazing as the ret of her family, but one day discovered she was naturally good at ice skating, and soon pushed herself to try figure skating and due to her family's wealth they were able to pay for a proper coach who helped her train. By the age of 13 she was entering figure skating contests and by 15 she had won many of them and earned her ultimate title.

"𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪, 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥?"

Extra:

She has a fear of failure

She is a hard worker

She has an ex who broke up with after one of her contests. They had promised to watch her compete, didn't show up at all which made her feel terrible, then broke up with her the day after.

Theme song:

What's Up - 4 Non Blondes

"I scream from the top of my lungs what's going on?"

Gives You Hell - All American Rejects

"I wake up every evening with  big smile on my face and it never feels out of place."

Rock N Roll - Avril Lavigne

"I don't care about my makeup"

Raise Your Glass - P!nk

"Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways"