Another OC - Emiko Okajima

Name: Emiko Okajima

Nicknames: Emi, Oka

Age: Depends on rp

Game: All 3 (I'll use her for any game)

Ultimate: Crafter (Makes different arts and crafts like resin art, making ornaments out of every day objects, customising her own accessories and clothes etc.)

Appearance:

She has a gap between her front teeth, freckles and dyed hair

She has a gap between her front teeth, freckles and dyed hair. Art by NUDEKAY

Crush:

THH= Ishimaru or Makoto

SDR2= Nagito or Kazuichi

V3= Shuichi

Friends:

THH= Ishimaru, Leon, Makoto, Sayaka, Chihiro, Mondo, Asahina

SDR2= Kauichi, Sonia, Nagito, Gundham, Ibuki

V3= Shuichi, Kaede, Himiko, Tenko

Voice:

She sounds like Spinel

Theme song:

Extra:

-She used to collect resin pieces and wanted to make her own which is how she got into resin art.

-She could never find t-shirts or jackets she liked so she used to customise plain ones instead

-Always loved making her own accessories

-She doesn't like being alone or being ignored

-She's friendly, but gets attached to people too easily.

-If she's focused on something it's hard to get a word from her until you either take what she's focusing on away or she finishes.

-She lost her hearing in an accident when she was 9 and now has to use a hearing aid.

-Loves making alt accessories

-Loves doing DIY projects

-She does lots of different things including: Making personalised phone cases, shirts, jackets and accessories. Recycling old objects and making them into something new, resin art, She takes old dolls and plushies and customizes them to make them unique.

-She runs a business where she makes items and sell them, the customer telling her a basic idea of what they want it to look like.

-In a non-despair AU her dorm would be full of both finished and unfinished projects.

-Loves reading, her favourite books being the entire Goosebumps series (Although her number one favourite is either Curse Of Camp Cold Lake or The Headless Ghost)