Nineteen

Alexis looked up as Iain walked in with Angel. Alexis smiled. "Hello pretty girl."

"Hi!"

Iain smiled as he put Angel down. He looked at Alexis. "Ainslee is back at work today. And I thought as we both have the day off, we could spend it with her?"

Alexis smiled and nodded. She looked at him. "You don't have to ask if you can spend the day with your daughter. I don't mind. Angel is a cutie."

Iain kissed her and smiled. "Hey princess. Come here."

Alexis pulled Angel onto her lap. She smiled. "Is your mummy okay?" She asked.

"Es! But she sad over Cal. She cwied last night. So mine sister cuddled her. Has you met mine Madi?"

Alexis nodded. "I have cutie pie. She's a pretty girl too. Like you. And Evie."

Angel giggled. "Evie daddy in the sky now. Mine daddy over there."

***
Iain sat with Alexis and smiled. "You're so good with her," he said as he kissed her neck.

Alexis smiled. "She's a good girl. She's honestly so cute. Why did you stop seeing her when Ainslee left?" She asked.

Iain sighed. "It was hard. And I just didn't want to see her. Knowing it was going to be hard to leave without taking her with me. But I think it's all worked out well. I have her in my life. I have you and our beautiful little girl on the way."

Alexis looked at him and kissed him. She straddled his lap. Iain kissed her neck. She felt him kissing her neck. "Babe," she mumbled.

"Shush. Angel is asleep. She won't wake up yet. Just let me have you," Iain said.

Alexis felt him push into her. She moaned and began grinding against him. Iain felt her walls tighten around him. He smirked as he shot his load into her.

Alexis released her load around him. Iain kissed her and smiled. "I love you. You know that right?"

"I love you too."

The two of them kissed again. Iain sighed and held her close. "I can't wait to meet our little cutie."

"Me either."

***
Alexis looked up as Ainslee walked in. She smiled. "Hey. Has she been good?" She asked.

"She's been golden. I love seeing her."

"Where is she?"

Alexis grinned. "Iain took her to get some dolls. She was showing him all the ones she wanted on Smyths."

Ainslee rolled her eyes as she sat down with her friend. "He spoils her too much. He'll be the same with your little girl."

"Poppy. We're naming her Poppy."

Ainslee smiled slightly. "That's a cute name. She'll be a cute baby."

"I'm hoping she has Angel's personality. But let's hope she doesn't get Iain's hair. It's a bit of a mess."

Iain walked in and smirked. "Oi. You've both had your hands in my hair. And we know it," he said as he kissed Alexis and hugged Ainslee. "Angel doesn't want to go. She wants to stay."

Ainslee rolled her eyes and smiled. "I mean you can keep her tonight if you want. But she has her nursery induction on Wednesday. So I need her back by then."

Iain nodded and smiled. He looked at Alexis. "It's okay isn't it? If she stays?"

"Course."

Alexis looked at him and smiled. But she had no idea how everything for her and Iain was going to go completely wrong