Five

Alexis sighed to herself as she sat in her flat. She couldn't stop thinking over Iain and how she told him to choose between her and lily. She knew that she was pregnant with his child but she wanted him to choose her because he wanted to and not because he had got her pregnant. Alexis sighed as she looked to her phone and saw a text off of Iain asking her to call him. Alexis had tried to distance herself from Iain as much as she could do but it wasn't easy, he was still her boss and they worked together and were having this baby. Alexis stood from her bed as she started to get ready for work. She sighed to herself trying to distract herself from Iain and the love triangle that she seemed to have gotten herself in with him and lily. Alexis knew that she never had a happy family and that her mum brought her up alone but it was what Alexis wanted for her baby.

Once Alexis was dressed. She ran a hand through her hair as she stood on the kitchen and groaned as she felt the morning sickness hit her. She rushed to the bathroom and threw up and sighed as she pulled her knees to her chest and sighed. She was confused over everything that was going on and she knew that the last thing she wanted was to be alone during her pregnancy and having the baby even if it meant her and Iain only being friends but Alexis knew she didn't know if she could sit back and be the mother to his baby and still be friends if Iain actually chose lily. Alexis grabbed her phone and sighed as she sent Iain a text;
We need to talk. It's important xx

***

Later that morning, Alexis got to work and sighed to herself as she walked into the ambulance bay "I'm so glad this is a short shift, I could sleep for a week" she said as Iain looked to her and smiled "about that" he said as she looked to him and frowned "what is it?" She asked as she sat down as Iain made her a cup of tea and handed it to her "we have hart training, it's a requirement" Iain said as she looked to him and groaned as he sat next to her and placed a hand on her thigh and smiled "don't worry, it will be fun you'll spend all the time with me" Iain said as she looked to him and smirked.

She looked to him and smiled as she fought the urge to lean in and kissed him. She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled "you know we need to talk, about all of this mess we're in" she said as he rested his forehead against hers and smiled "I know, I know I do" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he kissed her forehead and looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Alexis walked back into the ambulance bay and looked to Iain and smiled as they got back from hart training "I know you said you want time to choose but Iain, your choice is simple her or me and I'm sure she's really great But I love you, I really do love you in a big pretend to like your taste of music, let you have the last slice of cheese cake, hold a radio over my head unfortunate way that makes me hate you love you, so pick me, choose me, love me because I'm having your baby and what's better than that" she said as he looked to her and smiled. Iain knew he had a decision to make but would he make the right one?