Two

Alexis got to work and sighed to herself. She spotted Iain and smirked as she looked to him. She and Iain couldn’t stay away from each other signs they  slept together. They had slept with each a few more times since that first night that they had hooked up. Alexis knew that even though he was her boss and that it was wrong that they couldn't stay away from each other. Alexis walked into the ED and saw Iain. He looked to be in a bad mood as he tried to buy a coffee “what’s up with you moody?” Alexis asked as Iain looked to her and sighed.

“well I was running late this morning and of course I forgot my wallet" he said as she looked to him and smirked “well that’s cause your useless" she said as he glanced to her and raised an eyebrow at her “you weren't saying that a few hours ago. Besides it’s your fault that I forgot my wallet" he said as she looked to him and raised an eyebrow at him “how do you work that out?” she asked as he looked to her and smirked “your the one that kept me in bed, making me run late besides you know that you couldn't resist me" he said as she looked to him and smirked as she handed him some money “get me a coffee?” she said as he looked to her and smiled as she walked off.

***

Alexis walked into the ambulance bay and smiled as she saw Iain. He walked over to her and smirked “hey" he said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him as he leant in and kissed her. She placed a hand on the back of his neck as she pulled him close. She pulled away from him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek. She looked to him and frowned. She could tell that he was off, even of it was just kissing her and it worried her “what’s up?” she asked as she placed a hand on her cheek as he looked to her and sighed “Lily, one minutes she’s not with me and then next she’s cold. It’s messing with my head and I don’t know what to do” he said as she looked to him and smiled “you don’t deserve that” she said as he smiled to her.

Later that day, Alexis stood from the ambulance as she got back from a call out. She sighed to herself and walked into the break room as she saw Iain. He looked to her and smiled as she saw how annoyed that he seemed. She took a seat next to him and placed a hand in his thigh and sighed. She could tell that he was stressed “the parking attending?” she asked as he looked to her and chuckled slightly. “yeah" he said as she rested a hand on top of his “o know that you don’t want to here this but won't it be easier if you apologise" Alexis said as Iain looked to her and frowned “I didn’t touch him lex, I swear" he said as she smiled to him. She knew he was telling the truth “okay, I get it" she said as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back and straddled his lap. Her hands went to his belt undoing it as he unbuttoned her pants. She smiled into the kiss and shifted slightly so that they could strip off. He pulled her to him and she moaned as he pushed into her. She straddled him and ran her hands through his hair as she moved against hips. She moaned loudly as she felt herself reach her high. She rolled over and looked to Iain as they both smirked to each other. “we need to stop this” Alexis said as Iain chuckled “yeah, but it’s too good" e said as she smirked to him and nodded in agreement.

***

A few weeks later, Alexis stood in the bathroom as she held a pregnancy test. She looked down at it and paled as she saw that it was positive. She felt the colour drain from her face and ran a hand through her hair. She knew that her boss had gotten her pregnant and she didn’t know how to deal with it and she didn’t know how Iain would react.