Seven

Alexis smirked to herself as she got to work. She walked in and smiled as she saw Iain in the ambulance bay. She walked over to where he was cleaning the ambulance and smirked "hey" she said as she looked to him and smirked "and what are you up too" he asked as she smirked slightly"missing me" she said as she wrapped her arms around is neck and pulled him close. He moaned slightly as he pulled her close and kissed her. Alexis knew hat things between her and Iain Weren't exactly easy but she also knew despite the fact that she was pregnant with his baby that there was still a connection between them. She was starting to develop feelings for him "so do you want to do something later" he asked as she looked to him and smirked slightly "are you asking me on a date Iain dean" she asked as he looked to her and rolled his eyes

"Of course not" he Said as she looked to him and smirked "it's okay if you are, I don't mind besides we are having this baby together" "and I'm still your boss" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "so, it was fun and I don't care do you" she asked as he looked to her and smirked "of course I don't" he said as she walked over to him and smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as he pulled her close kissing her. She ran her hands through his hair as they kissed passionately unaware that a jealous lily stood in the doorway of the ambulance bay and watching on. She wanted Iain and she didn't care if Alexis was carrying his baby. She wanted him and was going to try and get him, no matter what it took.

***

Later hat day, Iain stood in the ambulance bay just as lily asked in and over to him. He looked to her as she tried to kiss him causing him to pull away "what the hell are you playing at" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "I want you back, we were good together" she said as he looked to her and frowned "I'm with Alexis" "that skank, she has nothing on me. Your only staying with her for the baby. She doesn't love you" lily said as Iain looked to her and frowned "yes, she does and I love her. So back off" he said as he walked off.

***

Later that day, Alexis went on a call out with Iain. She sat in the back of the ambulance and sighed as the ambulance went skidding "Iain?" She said as she felt the ambulance tumble to the side and crash. She groaned as she walked out of the ambulance and frowned as she saw the massive pile up and sighed as she saw Iain as he stepped from the ambulance "what is this" she asked as he looked to her and smiled "all my fault" Iain said as Alexis looked to him and frowned, unaware of how Iain was about to change.