One

Alexis sighed to herself as she got to work. She was hungover and tired. Alexis spotted Iain who stood with Lily they were both flirting with each other. Alexis looked to them and rolled her eyes. They were flirting like  they did on a daily basis. Alexis grabbed herself a coffee and stood watching. She saw how Lily was all over each other. Alexis watched as Lily walked off and looked as Iain looked to her and flirted “never going to happen “ Alexis said as Iain looked to her and frowned “and why not?” he asked as Alexis handed him a cup of coffee as he took a drink from it and looked to her and frowned “oh and why not?” he asked as Alexis looked to him and rolled her eyes “look at this way Iain. Girls like Iain like the big I am doctors, lawyers the millionaires and well no offence but let’s face it. You and me are paramedics and in her eyes we aren’t going to be anything more. We are never going to be good enough for the likes of lily" Alexis said as Iain looked to her and sighed. Iain knew that Alexis was right. He knew Alexis cared for him.

She looked to him and smiled “you need someone like me. But I’m not sure if you can find someone as hot as me" Alexis said as Iain looked to her and smirked “maybe I should just have sex with you" he said as she smirked to him “you would be so lucky" Alexis said as Iain looked to her and smirked.

***

Alexis sighed to herself as she stood from an ambulance after a call out. She looked to Iain from the other side of the ambulance “someone has a fan" Alexis joked with Iain who looked to her and rolled her eyes “your so not funny swan" he said as she looked to him and smirked “oh so we’re on last makes basis are we, funny I thought you and that old lady would make a cute couple boss, she was checking out your arse" Alexis said as Iain looked to her and rolled his eyes “I’d ranger check yours out" he said ad she smirked “why wouldn’t you? I have a great butt “ Alexis said as Iain looked to her and chuckled. He watches as she walked off and couldn’t help bit cheek her out. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He knew he had a crush on her and knew that he needed to get laid before he crossed the line with Alexis and ended up in bed with her.

***

Later that night. Alexis sat in the pub with Iain. She downed the shot and looked to Iain and smirked “did you mean what you said early about us having sex?” she asked as he looked to her and smirked “What? Are you suggesting what I think your suggesting?” e asked as she shrugged “I don’t know. Hi think it might be quite hot to have sex with the boss" she said as he pulled her closer and leant in and brushed his lips against hers. Alexis kissed back passionately and pulled away “let’s get out of here" she said as Iain nodded. Alexis and Iain got a can back to Iain flat. He pulled her into the flat as they kissed passionately and stopped off as they walked to the bedroom. Alexis knew that she wasn’t exactly sober but knew that she wanted this. Once they were both naked ia8n pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her as they kissed passionately. He pulled her close and pushed into her as he started to move in and out of her. He moved at a pace that they were both happy with as Alex as moaned as they made out.

After a few hours of having sex and numerous times Iain rolled over to the side of the bed and pulled her close and kissed her head. She looked to him and smiled “no regrets?” she asked as he shock his head “none at all" Iain said as they kissed. Little did they know the effect that was going to come of sleeping together.