Twenty-Seven

Alexis knew how things had been. She and Iain were getting on. But she knew there was tension. They had been trying to make it work. And while she knew it wasn't easy, she wanted to somehow make it work.

She just needed to think of her future with Iain. Knowing she needed to make it work. And she was worried that it wasn't going to work out.

She felt as though it was too much. But she was trying to do all she could to make it work.

Alexis arched her back as Iain kissed down her stomach. She was completely naked  apart from her bra while he was in his boxers. Rafael moved so that his head was in between her thighs.

Alexis felt his warm breath on her and ran her hands through his hair. "Fuck," she moaned as she felt his tongue inside of her.

Iain smirked against her. His mouth gently biting and nibbling at her clit. He knew how to make her want him. He could tell she was close. "Baby," Alexis moaned. She looked to him. "I need you inside of me," she said as they kissed deeply.

Kisses moved to her neck as he reached behind to unhook her bra, removing it moments before his tongue found her nipple.

He took his time, suckling each breast, and while the contact was welcomed, it wasn't where she wanted it.

"Please Iain," Alexis begged. She couldn't take the teasing any longer.

She felt him smirk around her nipple and used his hair to tug his head back.

She'd wanted to see the amused expression she enjoyed rolling her eyes at, but mostly she wanted him to know she'd noticed.

The expression only grew more humored but at least he acquiesced to her plea.

His lips continued down her stomach, lightly feathering kisses in their wake as he removed her underwear.

She moaned as he made contact where she had wanted him to since last night.

He was less gentle when he rammed two fingers inside her, curling them just to feel her squirm.

She came hard and quick, overstimulated from the state she'd been in all day.

Iain wasted little time. He had her flipped to her stomach before she'd fully come back down from her release, a slightly awkward position that left her arms trapped beneath her and bottom elevated on slightly parted thighs.

Iain took in the sight as he inched in behind her. Her legs weren't spread enough to slip in between them, something that gave him a better idea anyway.

Knees were placed on the outside of hers and she moaned without freeing her arms as he eased into her.

His first actual thrust pushed her flat to the bed and he tensed his thighs around hers, pressing them tightly together.

"Fuck Iain," Alexis moaned. The position made him feel larger inside her, a feat that wasn't exactly necessary.

Her moans were muffle by the mattress as he thrust into her. The once trapped arms freed and gripping the comforter.

He pumped, enjoying the constricting of her back and shoulder muscles each time he bottomed out, the clenching of her small fist disrupting his previously made bed.