~Chapter 3~

Vincent's pov:

I stepped inside the door and instantly heard loud obnoxious music. I hated parties but only came to them because I had nothing better to do. I went straight towards Jett and grinned.

"Wassup man," Jett said to me, and then he carefully grabbed my hand and shook it lightly.

Jett was my best friend, he always stayed by my side. But he just went along with everything that everyone else thought of me.

I was hot and cool. No one ever took time to get to know me as who I really was but I didn't really care what people thought of me and whether they cared about getting to know who I really was. I always stayed quiet if no one gives a fuck about me then why should I talk. The sad part was my temper got the best of me and most people except girls were
afraid of me.

"Hey man," I said back to him giving him a wide smile

"Want a drink?" Jett drank but never too much and he never forced me to if I didn't want to. I didn't need alcohol.

"Nah I'm good"

I hated drinking alcohol. It made my anger worse. I got mad over the littlest things and I would destroy anything and anyone in my path.

Not actually kill someone but I would beat them up until I got bored of them. Drinking never helped.

"Okay cool, I'll be back in a little bit I'm going to get myself a drink. Do you want a soda or something?"

"Yeah I'll take a coke"

"Okay I'll be right back" He waved and walked past me towards the kitchen.

As Jett walked away I decided to go hand out with some of my friends by the stairs. All my skater friends always hung out by the stairs.

Walking up the stairs I saw Alex, Marcus, Damian, and Cesar. They were all friends that I went skating with once in a while.

"Vinnieeeee" Marcus screamed at the top of his lungs

I laughed and then got to talking to the guys about skating and cars, things that I enjoyed talking about with my friend. Jett came back with my coke and I took a long sip.

When I looked back up I was talking to the guys and spacing out in my own world. All of a sudden I felt a light body hit mine.

I looked down and I can't even describe the feeling that shot up in my body. She was beautiful. She had the most beautiful long brown hair.

The dress she was wearing made her look amazing but her eyes sparkled. She had the most beautiful eyes.

"I'm so sorry" Her voice was soft. She sounded upset.

"You're fine," I said hoping she would continue the conversation but she ended up just running past me in a hurry.

I wanted to let her keep going up the stairs but my brain told me I had to know her. I had to get to know her. I followed her up the stairs and into the hallway. I saw her turn into a room and slam the door shut.

I put my ear on the door and heard her crying. My heart ached to listen to her cry. The pain I felt hearing her cry broke me.

I just wanted to bust down the door and find out why she was hurt but I couldn't. I walked away for a few minutes and went downstairs.

Whatever she was upset about I didn't want to make it worse so I gave her the space she might have needed.

I made sure to watch the stairs carefully so that I could catch her on her way out but I never recalled seeing her leave.

I went back to the guys and just tried to keep my mind off of the girl I saw. I didn't like talking to girls but for some reason, this one felt different.

It was towards the end of the party and I ran upstairs and to the bedroom, she had run in.

I opened the door to find her innocent body laying on the ground.

I walked up to her and I could tell she was in pain. Not physically but emotionally.

She was going to be in a lot of pain tomorrow due to the hangover she was going to have.

I wasn't going to leave her there on the ground for some dumb ass to come up here and hurt her even more than she has already been hurt.

I picked her up carefully doing my best not to wake her up. I walked down the stairs, making sure no one had seen me and I walked out of the party.

When I got to my car I put her carefully in the passenger seat and started driving back to my house.

I would have taken her home but I had no idea where she lived. I had no idea she even existed before a few hours ago. So I decided to drive her home.

I got to my house and carefully laid her in my bed and covered her up with a blanket. I have no idea how she didn't wake up through all of this.

She tossed and turned a few times but never once did she open her eyes.

I wasn't going to make her uncomfortable so I grabbed a blanket and slept on the couch.

I couldn't sleep. It felt like my world was turned upside down. Was I ever going to tell her that, no? But my world was definitely turned.

My mind also wandered to the thought of what would someone think if they saw a girl in my bed.

It wasn't like someone was going to ask me why I was sleeping on the couch instead of my own bed. I lived by myself most of the time because my mom and dad died when I was 16.

My aunt was shit at taking care of me so I moved out and started living on my own. So who was really going to stop me from sleeping on my own couch?

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and threw off my shirt.

Walking out I stopped and admired how beautiful she looked sound asleep.

There was something about her that drove me crazy. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

I thought about what I had just done. Maybe I shouldn't have brought her here.

Then I thought about it deeper and I wasn't going to leave her there to get hurt even more.

She was in pain when I found her and I wasn't going to let someone that beautiful get hurt by some dipshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VINNIE IS DEFINITELY ONLY A SOFTY FOR SHAYLYNN IF YOU CAN'T ALREADY TELL BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE HIS CHARACTER SO FAR

THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE TOMORROW HOPEFULLY :)

*Edited*          Word Count: 1171