~Chapter 11~

Shaylynn's pov: 5 pm

After watching vampire diaries for the last two hours, I had to start getting ready for my date tonight with Vinnie. I got up from my spot on the couch and went upstairs to my room.

I was kinda nervous. But I also wasn't. Vinnie was the type of guy who made me feel very comfortable when I was with him.

He was a gentle and soft person and there was no need for me to be nervous. But I still wanted to look nice.

I went straight to my closet so that I could pick out something to wear. I was debating on different dresses. I had no idea what we were going to do tonight but I wanted to look nice.

I don't care who it is I always want to present myself in an organized way. Keyword ORGANIZED.

Dress number one was a short satin red dress that I got for my 8th-grade dance almost 3 years ago.

Dress number two was a white dress that had a flower print and it had see-through lace going up my arms.

Dress number three which was my personal favorite is a black sleeveless dress, also satin.

I set all three dresses down on my bed and went into my bathroom to start doing my hair and makeup. I took my hair out of my messy bun and started brushing it.

I took out my curling wand and started curling my long brunette hair. I split it into four parts and curled each strand.

Once I was done I sprayed my hair with hair spray. Then I moved on to my makeup.

I started off with my favorite face primer and then did a little bit of concealer on the t-zone of my face. Then I put some powder under my eyes to make sure I didn't look oily.

The next step was the contour on my cheekbones. Then I put many coats of mascara and eyeliner. 

The last step in my makeup routine was blush and highlighter. Oh, and of course some of my favorite lip gloss.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room so that I could get dressed and put a few finishing touches.

You know perfume, deodorant, and jewelry. I choose a black dress and black heels.

I was ready by 6 on the dot, when I heard a knock on the door. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

Vinnies POV:

I was in the middle of picking out what shirt I was going to wear when I looked over at the time and saw it was 5:45. I rushed to finish putting on my button-up shirt and grabbed my keys. 

I got in the car and drove 30 minutes to her house. Once I got to her house I walked up to the front door and knocked.

When she opened the door my heart felt like it stopped. She looked so beautiful like always. 

Seeing her made me nervous about our date. I never really got nervous but for her I did.

She wasn't like a normal girl. She was far more than that. Everyone saw me as the skater boy who lived alone but she saw me as more and I wanted this date.

More like I needed this date. I needed someone like her in my life. Someone who brought more to it and someone who made me better.

She was such a surprise but she was everything I ever dreamed of in a girl. Does that make me a softie? Yea but I don't fucking care.

Ever since I met her she had become such a big part of my life. She was all I ever thought about.

"Hi love" I handed her roses. I didn't know what her favorite flowers were but who doesn't love the energy roses give off?