~Chapter 45~

Shaylynn's pov: 

"This one makes me look fat Devin." Devin rolled her eyes at me as she walked closer to me. 

"Shaylynn you don't look fat, you look beautiful so stop saying that." 

"Maybe I should go to the gym." 

"Shaylynn shut the fuck up. Try this one."  Jessica said as she handed me a short dark blue dress that was flowy at the end. 

I went in and tried on the dress Jessica gave me and I ended up loving it. 

We finished trying on dresses and then paid so we could leave the store. 

Graduation is in a week and I'm so scared. 

Scared of leaving high school and scared of going to college. Mostly scared of leaving Vinnie. 

---------------

May 15th 

Today was the day I am graduating. 

Jessica, Devin, and I went to go pick out our dresses last week. 

Jessica ended up getting a white dress that was short and had sparkles all over the dress. 

Devin got a red satin dress that fell down to her ankles. 

I ended up choosing a short dark blue dress that was flowy at the end. 

When I woke up, I flipped over to my nightstand to grab my phone and check the time. 

It was around 10:00 am and Vinnie was surprisingly still in bed. 

We have both been exhausted from rehearing for graduation and trying to finish all of our classes. 

I rolled over and found Vinnie laying on his stomach. His back muscles were tensed up from the way he was laying. 

I rested my head on his back and started drawing circles with my finger. 

Eventually, he started waking up. He lifted his head, revealing his sleepy face. 

I moved over and pecked his cheek. 

"Good morning sunshine," I said while playing with his hair.

"Morning baby." He kissed my forehead before rolling over and getting out of bed. 

"I'm going to go take a shower." I got up out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

When I got in the shower, I washed my hair and my body before getting out. I put some comfy clothes on since I would have to get ready for graduation later on. 

When I walked out of the bedroom, the kitchen smelled so good. 

I walked behind Vinnie and wrapped my arms around his torso. 

"It smells so good in here." Vinnie turned around and kissed the top of my head while wrapping his arms around me. 

"Let's go eat." Vinnie grabbed the plate of pancakes and brought them to the table. 

We sat down and started eating together. 

"Are you excited for today?" Vinnie asked before taking another bite of pancakes. 

"No, not really, I'm nervous." 

"Don't be you'll do great, I promise." He squeezed my hand as we continued to eat breakfast. 

When we finished eating breakfast Vinnie and I cleaned up together. 

Devin and Jessica are coming over so we can get ready together.