~Chapter 25~

Shaylynn's pov:

"Alright Jess, I have to go to class. I will pick up snacks and text you when I'm on the way to your house".

I packed up from lunch and met Vinnie by my locker. Tonight was the night of our girl's night at Jessie's.

I went to my locker and started grabbing my books for my last classes of the day.

Turning around and searching through my stuff, I felt a large set of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hi love," Vinnie whispered in my ear. I grabbed his arms and held on tight, taking in his warmth and comfort.

"Hi". Eventually, Vinnie released his arms and I turned around to hug him. Inhaling his heavenly scent. I let go of his torso so I could grab the rest of my stuff from my locker.

Once I was done, I slammed my locker shut to say bye to Vinnie.

"I have to go to the store after school to get snacks and stuff."

I committed to getting stuff for our girl's night since Jessica was hosting and Devin was planning all the stuff that we were going to do.

"Ah that's why you wouldn't ride with me to school," Vinnie said. I chuckled into another hug.

I decided to bring my car to school today so that I could go after school so Vinnie didn't have to.

"I will be back home before I leave"

"Okay I will see you later"

He pecked me on the cheek and then walked away to go to his next class. After he completely walked away I headed to my next class.

---------------

After all of my classes, I put my stuff in my locker and headed straight for the car.

My first stop was Starbucks, I really needed a "pick me up". The second stop was going to be Target.

Before anyone judges me, I enjoy going to the actually Starbucks and then the one in Target.

I don't know why but I've always liked going through the Starbucks drive-thru more than the target Starbucks.

I honestly think it's the people at the real Starbucks that make me like it more but I don't know. They are so bubbly I love it.

I pulled up to the drive-thru and got an iced white mocha espresso with cold foam on top. Literally my favorite thing from Starbucks.

Once I got my coffee, I went to Taget to start my trip. I walked in, got a cart, and went straight to the snack aisle. I got 3 bags of chips. One for all of us.

I got pretzels, Doritos, and hot Cheetos. Once I was done with the snacks, I went to the next aisle.

I got a pack of Oreos and chips ahoy. I couldn't decide which one I should get so I got both. Then I moved on to the candy aisle.

I got a pack of gummy bears, sour gummy worms, sweet tarts, nerds, and a few things of chocolate.

Once I was done with candy and snacks, I moved on to drinks. I got a few monsters for me. A pack of soda and a pack of water.

I didn't need to get anything for food because we were just going to order pizza from a pizza place somewhere.

I made my way to the register and checked out. I walked out of the store and loaded everything into my car and started on my journey home.

It didn't take me long to get home. I left everything in my car because I was just going to take it to Jessie's anyway.

I went up to the apartment, once I got in I put my stuff from school down and made my way to Vinnie's bedroom where I found Vinnie laying on his back in bed, playing on his phone.