~Chapter 27~

Shaylynn's pov:

My alarm went off at 7 am on the dot. I shut it off quickly so it didn't wake Vinnie. I wanted him to be able to sleep a little longer since we went to bed a little late.

I went to the bathroom to start getting ready. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Then, I grabbed my curling iron and started curling my hair. When it was fully curled, I hair sprayed it with hair spray and then started on my makeup.

I did a full face of makeup. False lashes and all. Even eyeshadow.

When I was done doing my hair and makeup, I quietly packed all my makeup in my bag for San Fransico. I checked my phone and it was 8 am.

I walked over to Vinnie's side of the bed and sat down. He was laying on his stomach with his face on the pillow.

I slowly started rubbing his back.

I could tell he was starting to wake up. He moved his head so he was now looking at me.

"Good morning sunshine," I said moving a piece of his hair out of his face.

"You look beautiful" He replied in his sleepy voice.

His sleepy voice gives me butterflies. His voice in general sends chills up my arms and legs.

"Thanks love" He puckered his lips wanting a kiss.

"No, I just did my makeup. Unless you want lipstick on"

"Shut up" He grabbed my lower back and pushed me down, into a kiss. My cheeks flushed a light pink. 

"I have to go get dressed" I got up and went to the closet to start looking for an outfit.

"I'm going to get in the shower" Vinnie got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. I shuffled through clothes to try and find an outfit.

I ended up putting on black jean shorts with a white def leopard graphic t-shirt. I put on a black belt to go with the shorts. I put on my black and white converse to go with the outfit.

I made sure I had all my stuff in my bag and I had everything for the next week.

Vinnie came out of the bathroom with a towel sitting on his hips and he made his way to the closet to pick out clothes.

When he was done getting dressed, he was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt. He walked over to the dresser and put on jewelry. He sprayed his cologne on.

Which by the way smelt like absolute heaven.

I don't know what heaven smells like but I imagine it to smell like Vinnie's cologne.

I watched as he fluffed his hair up with his fingers.

I loved admiring how beautiful he was. He wasn't just hot, he was beautiful.

"Do you have all your stuff ready love?" He came over to where I was sitting on the bed.

"Yeah I got all my stuff"

"Okay, I will go put it in the car" He kissed my forehead and then grabbed our bags. He walked out and took them to the car.

I got up and started shutting off all the lights and making sure I had all my stuff together.

I locked the door behind me and I met Vinnie at the car. I got in the passenger seat and put my grandparent's address in my phone.

"Ready?" Vinnie looked at me.

"No."

"Oh. What do you need?" Vinnie looked at me seriously.

"Coffee." We both laughed and then we started deciding on where to stop.