~Chapter 33~

I was finishing my hair in the bathroom when Vinnie popped his head in the door.

"Hey, you almost ready?"

"Yeah, I'm coming out right now" I quickly cleaned up the bathroom from me getting ready.

I walked out to the living room where Vinnie was standing by the front door waiting for me.

"You look so sexy baby" He grabbed my hand and twirled me around.

It was my favorite bikini that made all my curves stand out with a clear coverup sitting on my waist. My hair was down naturally.

"Thanks" I kissed his cheek before grabbing my stuff and heading out the door.

Right now it was around noon and we planned to meet everyone in Malibu around one.

We got in the car and started taking turns playing different songs like we always did, Vinnie's hand casually sitting on my inner thigh.

When we got to the house, it was beautiful. It looked around two stories and it had a perfect view of the beach.

We grabbed our bags and headed to the front door where we were greeted by Tyler.

"Hey, the party's here!" Tyler and Vinnie did their little bro shake before Tyler gave me a quick hug.

I set our bags down when Damian came and lifted me up in the air twirling me around playfully.

"My favorite person is here!" Damian shouted as he twirled me.

This was not new behavior from Damian. We got really close over the past couple of months. We've had each other's back.

When he put me down he walked over to Vinnie and gave him the bro shake.

Jessica and Devin were the next people who greeted me. They both hugged me at the same time. Both of their scents were uniquely different.

Devin was more of a coconut tropical scent and Jessica was more of a vanilla sweet scent. I loved both.

"Shay you look so good." Jessica checked me out, looking at me from head to toe.

"Thanks, Jess you do too." Her bathing suit was super cute, it was bright pink. I wasn't surprised, she loved pink.

"Devin you look amazing too. Your skin is glowing."

Devin's dark skin was always glowing. She had the most beautiful skin of any person I had ever met.

"Your guy's room is the one upstairs, it's the last room on the right," Jett said handing Vinnie a drink.

I wasn't a big drinker, I actually didn't drink at all and Jett knew that so he didn't hand me anything.

Vinnie and I grabbed our bags so we could take them up into our room.

I set my stuff down and took a look out the window in our bedroom. It was so pretty.

Vinnie came and wrapped his arms around my waist, digging his head into my neck and gently leaving light kisses.

"It's so pretty here" I spoke softly.

"Yeah, it sure is."

Our moment was soon interrupted by Tyler coming into our room.

"Hey, we are going Jet skiing you want to come?" He held a red solo cup in his hand.

"Hell yeah, we want to come." Vinnie set his shirt on the bed before grabbing my hand as we started walking downstairs.

I had never been jet skiing before so I was kind of nervous.