Hosie rain oneshot

It was on a cloudy afternoon and hope and Josie were outside on a walk when it happened.
The rain happened and Josie and Hope started running cause Hope didn't want Josie to be soaking wet and get sick so she picked up Josie ran her to the door of the school an got in before anyone saw them a little bit wet so the make it back to hopes room and dry off and Hope says " Jeez all I just wanted was to have a nice day with my girlfriend but I couldn't you know why" before Hope could finish Josie said playfully " why love why couldn't you have a nice day with you girlfriend" and hope plays along for a bit and says frustratlly " cause of the rain" and then giggles and goes over to her girlfriend and pull her in for a kiss and leaves her hand around her waist. Josie does the same and also giggles because she loves seeing her tribrid sad and frustrated but she also says this " Hope you know what it was a wonderful day because I got to spend it with the girl I love and will forever love" and Hope blushes and put her neck in the crook of Josies neck and it feels like it been hours and they could stay like that for hours but Josie also wanted to be in the rain because she loved it when her and Lizzie where kids he parent's would let them play out in the rain as long as they promised to come back in side an both take showers so they did. But Hope protested an said " but Josie what if you get sick like what would you do then my love I don't like seeing you sick cause it makes me sad" she's this with a sad pout but also sees that Josie really wanted to do it so she said " fine but put a jacket on and bring an umbrella please" and Josie said " thank you and of course I am going to bring that stuff I am not that crazy" and Hope laughs and says" let's go live before it gets late" an Josie just smiles an they make it out side and they both are sitting down in the rain watching as it hits each other in the face.
Hope then puts a hand on Josies cheek put her other hand on Josies waist pulling her forward kiss her and Josie does the same thing but drops the umbrella then when Hope fells Josie shivering then she says " yeah my love it time to go back inside so we can warm up and watch movies and play games ok" and Josies says " ok my little worried Hope o will go back inside" and Hope rolls her eyes and just giggles and then they make it in sides watching tv an eating pizza cuddling with each other and that's how there day went.

Hope you liked it and pls leave a comment an tell me what you guys want next love you bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️