Come back josie

I don't even no I am just bored so here you go.
——————————————————————
It was about 8:30 when lizzie came her bedroom looking for Josie crying cuz mg broke up here cuz he liked Alyssa, but she couldn't find her there so she went to hopes room and found that they weren't there. So she decided to call her.

Josies phone was ringing when Hope and Josie were in Hopes car driving to there date but then Josie picked up and said hey Liz and lizzie said Josie come back pls I need you I now your with Hope on your date and you can yell at me later for ruining it but I just need you and Josie looked at Hope and Hope said but it on speakerphone and Josie did and Hope heared ever thing and said oh lizzie your not ruining anything I am turning the car around but we are just going to get ice cream wich one do you want and lizzie was kinda happy that Hope and there friendship was getting so good and she said cookies and cream and Hope told Josie quietly damn it's that bad and Josie looked at her and said yeah sorry and Josie said lizzie we are going to be there as fast as we can ok hang tight I love you, Hope said I love you too and lizzie smiled and said I love you too thanks alto and sorry and hope said you don't need anything to be sorry for we are coming tho bye tho love you and they hanged up and Josie turned to Hope and said thank you baby for being who you are Hope kissed her and said no problem then said let's go help our favorite over drama girl and Josie laughed and said let's go and Hope went to the nearest store got all the ice cream then ran to the car kissed and then drove back and when they got there is was a sad sight. Josie went over there with Hope holding her hand and shook lizzie awake and said Liz we are here what happened luv and lizzie just cryed and said Mg broke up with me and is in a relationship with Alyssa and Josie and Hope looked at each other and Hope said do you want me to go beat him up for you and Josie looked at her said hope we both talked about this that is never the answer but who ever hurts my sister I want to beat him up and Hope smiled and lizzie said no I have to do this a healthy way just cry and get over it and Hope went over to lizzie and hugged her and said ok luv and said scoot over let all cuddle together an watch a show on my lap top, Hope did a spell and her lap top came to her and Josie smiled at Hope and said thanks hope but maybe later maybe we should listen to how lizzie feels thanks tho and Hope understood and lizzie said I am just so sad but I feel like I deserve it cuz I was so horrible to him like I tried to change and be a better person but I guess I just fail at that and now it feel like I am going to explode and Josie looked at lizzie and just hugged her so tight and said no lizzie you have been not failing you have winning you have been succeeding and sure you have battles but me and Hope are here for you luv and hope nodded her head and kissed Lizzies for head and said yeah luv I now our friendship started off worse then better but we have grown so much and just cuz he broke up with him doesn't mean you are failing it's the world saying someone is better out there for you look when I broke up with Landon I got Josie and it's the best thing ever and Josie said the same about finch and they hugged each other and said well we are sleeping here today so your stick with us luv so let's watch something and eat ice cream and talk more ok luv and lizzie nodded and said ok thanks I love you guys even tho it seems like I don't I really do.

I had a idea about this one a week ago but I had the motivation to write it and it came out better then ever love y'all