Hope is always going to be your favorite child huh

Veronica (roni) Mikaelsson is Hope Mikaelsons sister but Klaus loves Hope more and Tori is so over it. Enjoy
————————————————————————
Klaus was yelling at Roni but Hope walked in and said um dad what going on why are you yelling at Roni and Klaus said well love she was messing with things and she needs to stop and Hope looked at her dad so confused cuz all we sister was doing was being her self and she said what she's just sitting there she's not always supposed to do everything so what if she is a hybrid like you I am a tribrid but I am not special stop treating me like that it's not fair to her and before she could say the rest Roni stopped her and said no hope I get it, it's always been my fault mom died right dad it's always been my fault that I am not enough or perfect just like Hope the great and only one tribrid huh yeah i will never be enough right dad fine then you finally get your wish and I will leave I will jump of a cliff or just jump in to hell or something so I can finally just never exist cuz I don't want to be here all the reason why I have killed my self yet is cuz I stayed for Hope but Hope hope is your favorite child I was and will never be enough won't I and klaus stood there looking at roni so guilty but Hope was sad and crying but klaus said fine go I never cared about you yes it's your fault haylee died but it was also my brothers just know I loved you but now your mom that is dead cuz of you two is gone and she was the only one that loved you but she's not here is she and once klaus said that Hope said dad why would you do that you hurt her feeling why and roni said oh shut up with this bull shit hope you never cared you have the twins and your girlfriend josette Saltzmen which everyone loves nobody ever cared for me I was the mistake the accident to ever be alive so you know what just for get about me I will do a spell that make you for get about me and all of you will live your normal lives without me I will change my last name to somthing better I will be gone and you guys won't have to see me again and then Roni was about to leave and Hope stopped her and said pls don't go don't leave lizzie just cuz of me she's been so great don't leave me pls and roni said well we'll well look who finally cares look who finally gives a shit about me when all I have been trying to do was be nice and happy but you know what Lizzie won't remember me or you or Jo but if you do remember me why would you want to huh cuz you care no you don't so go live you best life with the dad that loves you and just go why don't you hope and Hope just stood there when Roni left and never came back. Hope from that day knew about her sister just like klaus but no one remembered her and Roni died that day and became a vampire and feed on people, turned off her humanity and never looked back until one day hope finds her and says Roni is that you hope said tori turned around and said depending on who's asking but it it's someone that I know that's impossible cuz I wiped everyone's mind but life sucks so who the hell do you want hope Mikaelsson my dear sister, Hope said tori I want you to come back come home we love you but- before she could finish roni said well we'll well I should care for wat exactly you love me now your daddy's girl aren't you your supposed to like I don't know go back to him Hope walked closer and said dad is gone his dead cuz of me and roni said oh how sad for you welcome to the club cuz remember it was my fault that dear old mom died too I know shocker right guess it runs in the family right you kill dad I kill our mom and who's next aunt bec oh sorry your aunt bec cuz you family never gave a fuck about me did they hope and hope said look tori it wasn't my fault dad loved me more for some reason- oh don't give me that bullshit hope you hope Mikaelsson the one and only miracle baby the one that in the end is going to save all of us form shit hey how long has it been 7 years oh how was the wedding you and Josie got married huh roni said with a grin but didn't care and hope said yeah we are married I have been looking for you for so long Josie remembered you and Lizzie remembered you two the only people that didn't were our aunts- no no no stop right there I know you have those people to look after me or to watch me but I don't need it I killed my self that day but came back to life for 7 years I have been feeding on so many people and I love it you know why cuz I am taking there lives like dad did to me he didn't love me and never will he never came and said sorry so now why are you coming back to say what sorry well your 7 years to late now I don't care I turned it off I hope you know so I will never care cuz you put me through hurt I have moved on lizzie needs to too and you and dear josette and Hope tried saying tori I love you I am sorry for not caring I am sorry for dad not loving you I am sorry ok and roni still don't care cuz deep down if she turned it on she would have to deal with all the pain again so she didn't and when she saw someone walking and made sure it wasn't anyone she loved deep down she ran and feed on her but Hope held her back cuz it wad lizzie and Hope Said dang it Lizzie are you ok and lizzie said yeah fast healing remember good cuz your sister would kill me yeah yeah I know but is that roni is she back and tori said well luv no but you look cute just move on ok I will say sorry but I am not turning it back on cuz that's what you dumb asses want huh for me to come back and nobody will care Hope tried to say something but tori said no no no Hope don't say it I know what you are saying and it won't work you should off 7 years ago but you didn't did you luv no nope you didn't do save it then Josie came and said omg tori I haven't seen you in so long honey I know how you feel- save it no one knows how I feel you don't josette or you Hope or even you lizzie you all don't know how hard it was to live in a house were you were the mistake you know how many times I found a stake and try to kill my self but I wouldn't cuz I wanted to stay for Hope a-lot of times so I am over it, Hope was crying Josie was holding her and lizzie was looking at me so sad and said look tori I know you don't care I know you always thought no of us did care but I did Jo did and Hope always did we all love you and want you to come home and before anything else could do anything all tori did was fall she fell down crying and hope looked up and went to hug her and tori held her close closer then anyone else Josie and lizzie hugged each other cuz they were happy then they hugged Hope and roni.
Roni catched her breath and said I am sorry I didn't mean it but I did cuz it's try Hope dad loved you more he blamed me cuz I let him so when I left I made sure it didn't work so you could remember me and go through the pain too and hoe said I am sorry forever and I didn't mean to ok I didn't mean to be the favorite I didn't want to your not a mistake you a miracle too they all got up and lizzie hugged tori so tight and never let go Hope hugged Josie and Josie said luv we did it we got your sister back hope kissed her and said yeah we did but what about lizzie and the mg thing wat if she turns it back off jo and Josie said well we will have to see but I think mg already knows cuz he is here and then, Mg walked to lizzie and hugged her and lizzie looked at me and said oh shit mg I am so sorry I love you but I think I love tori more I didn't mean to do this to you and turn Josie and hope walked up to Mg and gave him a hug and said sorry Buddy and then mg went crazy and started hitting lizzie and everyone was off guard until Hope and tori got in the way and hope said well mg I didn't think you would do that and tori said ok Buddy I don't even know who you are but that really mean to do to lizzie she didn't do anything you are like Landon when Hope told him that she liked Josie and who ever does that dies I remember killing Landon for Hope cuz Hope was so sad sure she was mad at me but I didn't care cuz my dear sister was hurt and I would do anything to protect her right, right so like let me tell you what I like to do to those that hurt the people I love I kill then and we'll I think that it honestly but I will give you two options one you say sorry and get out of Lizzie's life or I kill you and I know your Buddy Buddy with my good friend josette over there oh shit by the way Josie I am so proud of you and hope and Josie laughed and said thank you while saying Lizzie are you ok did her hurt you and lizzie said no Josie I am ok thank tho. And tori still was holding mg up against a tree and Hope was be hind her cuz she didn't want her to hurt him that badly but in reality she was really proud of her so she would let him but tori with her goodness of her heart said fine I won't kill you but I will hurt you so roni kept hitting him and not stopping until she had to cuz Hope said ok honey you can stop he is unconscious and then lizzie ran to hug her and kissed her and said well I knew I liked you for something and tori laughed and said well ok fine but I love you too. And from that day on they finally got married and the twins and sister were happy and all of them were forever and always.

Ok ok I hope you liked it it was a lot of shit to write about this has been a draft for like a 4 weeks Lmao I know but I just have a lot going on lmao so yeah bye. Don't tell where I found the name I don't know I just thought about it ok lmao. There might be two names like Tori or Roni but I made a mistake and spelled a lot of it wrong oops granted I think I wrote this at like 4:00 in the morning so don't blame me ok bye