Josie no!

Hope leaves cuz she had something happen but Josie got depressed and kinda ⚠️suicidal⚠️but when she tries to k*ll her self does she do it let's find out
————————————————————————
Hope has been gone for 5 months
Josie that day was never the same, she locked her self up barley talked to anyone and was self harming now and then but it got worse every time cuz she didn't want to do it she was just so sad and depressed she wanted to end it all. Lizzie tried everything to help her but gave up cuz she knew she could never make it better so she stopped trying.

No one knows why Hope left or why she would ever do that to Josie. But everyone's ew about what Josie would do and try to stop her but it wouldn't work, they tried finding Hope but they couldn't.

Lizzie felt so alone and she could feel the pain form her beloved twin and it was so sad. Lizzie would do anything to make it better but once Josie said just stop trying your not doing anything to make me happy. From that week 2 weeks ago she hasn't talked to her or called or text Josie didn't do anything either. She was just so hurt that everything was numb.

It was December and it was really cold Josie and lizzie made up and Josie was so sad still but was talking alittle but to lizzie not really anyone else. It was like the person Josie was wasn't her she talked like her looked like her but didn't laugh like her or be as happy as the twin used to be.

Josie pov

She was walking outside in the cold with just a cargin jacket on and light leggings and a short sleeve crop top cuz she didn't care how cold it was so she just put together a outfit and went outside. Josie sat on a bench looking out to the lake that was really cold Josie was always numb so she wasn't really cold.

A few hours earlier

Hope was coming back today she had something to do with her family, so she had to leave and never call josie and everyday it killed her but today is the day she gets to hold her again she couldn't keep tabs on her cuz that would be dangerous so she just didn't talk to her for 5 months it hurt her.

Hope pulled up and lizzie was outside waiting for her sister when she saw Hope
Lizzie: hope your back, your bitch ass I swear if you ever do that again to my sister you will die I don't even care. But then said ok fine I won't kill you I am sorry just really emotional lizzie teared up alittle when she went in for a hug that Hope returned
Hope: I am sorry Liz I am really sorry my family got into bad shit and it was dangerous to be here so I had to leave without goodbye I couldn't tell jo or you or anyone cuz you guys would find me and then get hurt.
Lizzie: I understand honey, but I don't think jo will she got really depressed and then hurt her self and then we didn't speak for 2 months and a lot happened.
Hope: what do you mean no she didn't did she
Lizzie: yeah she did everyone knew we tried helping her it just- nothing worked nothing helped and she yelled at me and said all theses things and then didn't speak she would barley eat or even come to class at the end of the day I would do some work for her but the teachers cut her a lot of slack.
Hope stood there dumbfounded,
Hope: well that is so sad I am so sorry I couldn't be here sooner my family needed my help and if I could I would of went back running to her and you you now that right.
Lizzie nodded and gave her a hug
Lizzie: I know sweetheart but we have to find my sister what if she will be happy
Hope smiled and walked with her best friend to go find Josie.

Present time

Josie was where she was and she was so sad. So she said to her self.
Josie: you know what I am down I quit god I am sick of being so hurt I knew deep down if Hope left me I would just not be able to hassle if all but she did so I quit I don't care she's not coming back and I am sad, lizzie would be better off Mg would too they all would stop worrying about me which is good they should be happy they should be better then me cuz they are.
Josie took off her jacket still couldn't feel anything and took a peice of paper she found on the ground and stole someone's pen and wrote a letter to her sister
Letter