Hope and josie rosd trip

It was summer, and Josie and Hope wanted to go to the New Orleans. While Lizzie and Mg we're going to Europe to go see Caroline. All four of them were not really going to see each other for a long time cuz Hope wanted to show Josie all of New Orleans. And Lizzie an Mg wanted to look at thing in Europe an say hi to there mom, Josie would have gone but Hope wanted to her to go with her and lizzie wanted a summer with just Mg cuz it felt like they needed it, but Lizzie told them to promise to call or text every day and Josie said ok Liz I will by we gotta go our separate ways now and Hope says bye guy love you we won't see each other for a long time and she gave them a hug and Joise said the same thing and hugged then Hope an Josie holing hands walked on the plain and sat in there seats and talked a little bit and played games took naps and watched Netflix. Then they were there in New Orleans together and then Freye was there to pick them up and take they the the compound and there was kol, davina, keelin, baby nik, Rebecca and marcel. They all hugged Hope and Annt bex was the first one to ask Hope , umm Hope sweetheart who's you new friend and Hope grabbed Josie's hand an said we every one this is my girlfriend Josie Saltsmen, and rebeca looked at here with a happy face and said well luv we welcome you to the family I am shire you now who we are I am annt bex and this is marcel, he said nice to meet you jo and kol and Davina said the same thing and every body else did too and freye took Hope to the side while jo was meeting every one an said hope your mom and dad would be proud she looks like a sweet girl treat her right ok never let her go cuz if you do it'll probably break you honey and Hope said oh please I am never letting that girl go ever she's my always and forever annt Freya and they both smiled and hugged each other. An that summer was the best summer of Josie and Hope life an many more to come.

Hope you like it