Its okay i would never

In Josies dream that night was not fun it was the worst thing ever.

The dream
Joise was walking through the halls of her old school that was her home and she was alone or so she thought she looked at her finger and she had a ring so she was married of course but Hope wasn't there Hope was no where to be found. So Josie went to go find the tribrid and when she did it was so sad. All Josie could do was just stand there and watch as her wife cheated on her, which was so surprising but she was so hurt she thought it was really. Josie couldn't move she couldn't cry she couldn't yell she couldn't do anything she just watched until she turned it off, until everyone and everything just meant nothing she could kill so many people right now she wouldn't care she would just feed until there was nothing left cuz the girl she thought would always love her cheated on her with Landon Kirby long story short they broke up cuz Hope didn't like him but I guess she didn't care. So all Josie had to do was walk over there and break Landon and leave. Hope was there and said Josie why would you do that , why would you just kill and and Josie turned around and looked at her and said I don't know why did you break me and Hope looked at her and said Josie no I- i- am sorry it not like that it just I- and Josie vamp sped to in front of the girl and said what you didn't mean if he forced you to kiss you he did all of this huh yeah well here Josie said and took off her ring and crushed it in her hand and left and Hope ran after her and said no Josie stop and Joise said why, huh why would I care to stop for you huh tell me why I should care and Hope stood there just dumbfounded about what she did and what Josie just said and said no you didn't Josie I am sorry pls you didn't you didn't turn it off and Josie said ding ding ding you guess it good job Mikaelson you win the game so now go cry about your dead ass boyfriend while I go kill other people and Hope grabbed her and and Josie grabbed it and twisted it and broke it and said no no sweetheart you don't get to run after me you cheated not me let me live the life I want I want to kill feed and make every body's life hell so move or I will make you and Hope didn't move so Josie ran at her and pushed her out of the way and walked out of the school and started eatting peopel and couldn't stop she just kept feeding and feeding.

End of dream

Josies pov
Then she woke up by someone shaking her awake. She jumped awake and looked around and just kept breathing heavy. Stood up and went to the bathroom and and locked the door so she could cry in there but forgot that Hope was there.

Hopes pov
Hope said to her self why is there a noise, so she woke up and saw Josie her pretty wife crying and shaking and breathing a lot so all Hope could do was to try to shake her awake and then she woke up and Hope said Josie Josie it ok jo are you all right Hope saw her get off the bed and walk to the bathroom and lock it and she heard crying so she got up so fast she almost fell and ran to the door and tried opening it but it wouldn't open and Josie was against it so so she couldn't open it without hurting her wife so she sat down and said luv what happened in your dream this time, I will listen or I will just be there just pls I want to help you I just want to make sure your ok.

Nobody pov
Josie just sat there on the cold white bathroom floor crying and she was just staring at the wall in front of her and she could hear Hope saying words but it was like she focused on something else like the little pockets of air she would feel on her or how hurt she felt. All Josie could do was sit there sad as can be cuz of her dream she knew it was a dream about her insecurities of hope leaving her but she didn't want to tell Hope cuz then she would feel like a fool. So she didnt this was the 3 time that week, and Hope was getting worried why Josie wouldn't tell her about her dreams cuz she new and Josie new it would make her feel better about talking about things but Josie hasn't and it was making her sad and confused, but Josie was so insecure about it she didn't want hope to have the idea of leave her so she kept it in and never let it out only in the bathroom she would but quietly she would just sit there and star sat the same wall for hours it felt like but to Hope it was just 2 to Josie it felt like forever but it wasn't and these dreams were affecting her but she just was so scared and Hope was too.

Josie pov
I finally get up and unlock the door, waiting to she could hear Hope heart beat beating so fast she was so nervous which made Josie nervous but Hope new she need to calm down so Josie could get off of the state shes in so she did and Hope knew her wife did the same and stepped back and waited until the door unlocked and Josie ran in to hopes arms and Hope just held her through everything and Hope said luv what is happening.

Hope pov

She ran in to my arms and was holding on for dear life like everything depended on this right now and it did. I said to my wife luv what is happening pls tell me and Josie said it's nothing just a bad dream and hope said Jo that has been what you have been saying for the last two days pls tell me and Josie said fine I have been having dream of you leaving me or cheating on me or you dieing or something it just my insecurities messing with me it nothing and Hope just sat there looking confused on why she would leave Josie and she said darling why should I do that why would you think that luv and Josie said cuz what if I am not good enough what if you leave cuz I am not good enough and Hope sat there and said you are everything I need nothing more luv now let's go to bed.