Darling i am a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Lizzie pov in her mind
Oh shit is she going to kill me she can't I am her friend. Ok it ok lizzie said to her self it's fine this is fine josie will be here,

Josie pov
Oh fuck my wife turned her humanity off cuz she just lost her aunt, oh shit lizzie is there and what if she kills her like that one time Josie said to her self driving to we're they were but Josie told her self she would love hope no matter wat and she needs me so I will always love her I said to myself driving a lot of blood.

Hopes pov in her mind
Ok it fine I should be fine I have lizzie and Josie but I turned it off oh shit no I need to turn it back on but I can't it's ok I don't want to hurt them I can't but what it that's a way to turn it back on ok it's ok

Nobody's pov
Josie was driving so fast while drinking blood so if she dies she can be there forever with Hope and her twin it's ok she would tell her self just to comfort her, lizzie on the other hand was just trying to help Hope and tried telling her to calm down but Hope told her to shut up and to just be quiet and lizzie nodded, but then Hope couldn't take it and she snapped lizzie neck but Lizzie was a vampire so it was so it ok but then Josie came in and said,

Josie pov
No oh no no no no no lizzie stop Joise told her self and in her mind she kinda forgot that lizzie was a vampire so it was ok but it wasnt. Josie looked at Hope and Hope looked at her with no emotion but all the emotions at once and then Josie did the thing that would tip hopes emotions over the edge to turn it on. So she took the knife out of her pocket and Hope was looking at her and then Josie stabbed her self and blood was coming out so fast Hope turned it on and ran to her wife's side and kept saying no no no no stop bleeding,

Hopes pov
Omg no Josie wake up Josie it's going to be ok you can't die not yet not ever and then Hope felt her body go limp and Hope sat there with her wife in her hands crying and then saw lizzie wake up and start crying and Hope said omg I am a idiot why am I so stupid and lizzie said no honey Hope look she did this so she could be there for you forever and wee all could be there for each other for ever she's not dead it's just a new chapter in life don't blame your self honey cuz it's not your fault ok lizzie gave Hope a hug an they sat there waiting for the witch to wake up and when she did it was werid Josie was Josie but not in a bad way.

Josie pov
Woah guys this so werid lizzie this is how it feels huh you couldn't have gave me a heads up like it feels kinda bad but I need blood don't I and hope gave her arm to Josie and josie said um.. I don't know this kinda seems mean and Hope said luv it won't hurt an it not mean just bite my wrist and you will feel better ok and josie nodded and then bite her wrist and josie thought to her self wow this is good and stopped and then she did a spell and ran to hug her sister and lizzie hugged her back and then kissed Hope on the cheek and then they left to go home.

Nobody's pov
Lizzie said hey guys can I stay with you for a little bit I don't want to go to my house and Josie said sure do you need to pick up stuff at your house or no and lizzie said no I am fine and Hope said ok sure let's have a little movie night and lizzie and Josie agreed and they went home. Josie and Hope were walking to there door and lizzie was on her phone and Josie opened the door but her new strength made the door break and she started to get angry cuz her heightened emotions and then Hope said oh luv it's ok I can fix it just sit down ok and Josie was already mad she throw the door and it hit a wall and the wall broke and she said damnit and Hope said to lizzie lizzie go help Josie calm down I just need to go get the tools form the shed ok and lizzie nodded and went over to her sister and said her beautiful I know it's kinda hard with you emotions you know and Josie nodded and and lizzie continued and said I know it cuz remember I broke the toilet flushing it and then got really sad and mad you were there for me so I am going to be there for you always ok luv and Josie nodded and said thanks lizzie and hugged lizzie and they stayed like that until Hope came back josie got up and hugged Hope so tight and hope nodded and rubbed her back and said I know luv I know it okay ok we are here for you ok and Josie nodded and they stayed like that then Josie got hungry and they all ate and fell asleep on the couch and then woke up and everything was ok.

3 years later
Life was wonderful josie was finally getting used to eating people and they are having the best lives and they are happy with Lizzie and Hope and Josie.

The end