Josies turns her humanity off ?

I can't wait for everyone to read this I have been waiting to put it out but I said no but I want to know so here we go
________________________________
It all started when Hope died while saving her girl josette Mikaelson her wife. Josie and Hope were walking to there favorite ice cream shop. Josie was just newly turned cuz she had to stop the merge, she did it so she could have her forever with Hope. But anyway Josie was smiling so much an holding hopes hand while walking there they heard gun shots an Josie was so confused am scared cuz she had basically super hearing so it was all really bad but then she came to her senses an noticed that Hope got shot.
Josies pov
Omg Hope no no no no not again she said while the tribrid was on the ground. Hope said baby it's okay I will be okay ok don't worry just get me to the school ok. Josie nodded an picked her up but before she could she vamp sped to the guys who shot her wife and ripped there heads off then ran back picked Hope up an ran to the school. She got there in 4 minutes but Hope was still holding on when Josie got there she saw lizzie an yelled at her help an lizzie ran an said oh my ducking god what happened Josie said she got shot an I am freaking out lizzie was trying to comfort her but she pushed her away an said go get dad pls an lizzie ran so fast cuz she was turned to.
Hope pov
Omg I am shot I am going to turn but Josie's is acting really werid. Hope says to Josie love it okay I am going to come back I swear I would never leave you and Josie just sat there looking at her like she got shot an said I now but hope what if you don't I can't do it I can't believe you got shot I should of saved you I should of, no luv it's not your fault I will come back don't switch it off ok pls. Josie just stared at her cuz she was going to but she couldn't but she was so hurt every thin was so overwhelming she just turned a week ago now her wife is going to die an she just got out of college a month ago it all to much so she said to Hope but I have to hope everything thing is too much what it's good for me and Hope shook her head an said no Jos don't do it please I will come back and never leave you I swear but then ric came in and said omg Hope I am so sorry it looks like we can get it out so we have to wait until you wake up.
Josie pov
Omg no just everyone shut up we have to save her or I swear I can't do it I can not do this lizzie looked at her an said no Josie don't turn it off pls just don't.
Nobody's pov
Josie closed her eyes an then opened them gave a kiss to hope an said well I will see you on the other side luv we will see what I chose. Lizzie looked at her an said jo you didn't everybody looked at her Hope closed her eyes an ric looked at her an Caroline was there an said omg baby no turn it back on Hope is not dead I know it overwhelming but pls Jos turn it back on for me luv lizzie tryed giving her a hug an Josie pushed her an went to sit in a chair next to Hopes bed.
(Hours later)
Nobody's pov
Hope jumped up grasping for air, looking over to see her wife looking at her with a weird smile. An said finally your awake if you didn't I wouldn't really be sad but I don't even now anymore but here is a blood bag an I have to wait her to see how you are, I know before you say anything I hate it too. Hope looked at her with a shooked face looking like she was going to cry cuz her wife turned off her humanity cuz it was too much for her.
Hopes pov
Luv you didn't turn it off did you. Josie said yeah I did but it not like that I care but I don't care cuz it's basically dark Josie an me Josie so I still care an love you just in a werid way until I turn it on all the way. Hoe says to Josie Jos just turn it on it's okay I am okay an I will never leave you ever we are forever and Josie looked at her like she was going to cry but laughed an said I now silly but I just it's— to much like everything is happening an it just is overwhelming so this is how it's going to be for a while but don't worry cuz I love you forever now scoot over it's bed time an I want cuddles. She told Hope see I am my self just not so sad an emotional really I am happy but tomorrow I really want to find an kill the person who killed you luv and hope looked at her with shook that her wife would say that an said ok luv let's go to bed and find out tomorrow ok goodnight luv night luv.

_______________________________
Ahhhh I love this shit to much but her you go jus to clarify they are out of college an got married an they are both like 21 and Hope is 23 so that that love you