Josie has a nightmere

It was about 1:23 in the morning when Hope started to hear a noise. She was holding Josie in her arms ( cause they fell asleep in each other's arms that night). She could hear Josie heart beating really fast and she heard the same noise again, so when she realized what the noise was she popped out of Josies arms and started trying to wake Josie up cause the noise was from Josie crying. So she is trying to wake her up by shaking her so then she starts saying Josie hey love wake up, hey come on please wake up. So then she shouts it and Josie it up crying in hopes arms. An Josie is just crying for like 30 minutes an then when Hope finally hears Josie calm down a little bit she asks Josie, love what happened in that little head of your why were you crying, and Josie says cause I had a bad dream and it didn't have a good ending, so that I startled you, you can go back to sleep I am "fine" and Hope knowns that she is not fine and she says this, babe you are not fine please tell me what happened, and Josie says fine I will tell but you can't tell anyone ok and Hope say ok and then Josie finally tells Hope what happened, so here what happened I was in my room with Lizzie we were talking about life an our werid future we hope to have and then we both teleport to this werid location we're me an Lizzie are right an one of the posters says merge day and I am suddenly very angry an then I win the merge and lizzie dies in my arms. And Hope was so sad to hear that so she says , oh love I am so sorry look I can't promise you this but I can do everything in my power to keep you and Lizzie safe an you two have to merge ok, and Josie just nodded her head and said thank you and have hope a kiss and they both laid down in each other's arms an fell back to sleep.

Hope you guys liked it I am writing this at like 1:42 in the morning because I couldn't sleep cause fo Twitter with the new trailer so yeah it might be really bad because I have a really bad head right now but hope you liked it an bye ❤️❤️❤️