Hope and josie sleep then hope had a bad dream

Hope and Josie were sleeping one was cuddled up to the other an one was holding the other they both looked so peaceful it was like they were just ment to be. But then Hope started moving to n her sleep.

Hopes dream
It was a summer day she was holding hands with Josie walking up to there favorite store target, they both were walking in looking at shit they don't need but put it in the basket anyways. So then they go to this new area wich they have never been before, an they went there and started walking around but once Hope turned around josie was now were to be found so she texted her and called her but got no answer then she called out her name and no answer then in Hope panic started to rise cuz her girlfriend was not answering. She started running down alies to find the brunette girl but she was now were to be found so she started yelling again an finally she heard a scream an it was her Josie then Hope started using vamp speed an her vamp hearing to her for her Josie's heart beat but then she found her an it was Josie being attacked by this mugger and Hope said to her self why didn't I protect her and she runs towards her to save her brown eyed girlfriend then there was blood form Josie and Hope started crying josie looking at her thought oh no why am i bleeding an pleasded to Hope saying pls help me luv and hope nodded and picked her up vamp speeded to her car and bit her wrist and gave it to Josie but then Josie stopped breathing but blood was in her system an now josie was a heretic and was going to be with Hope for ever.

End of the dream

Hope jolted up, crying looking around to see if the Gemini witch was there an she was her girl the t girl she loved was safe hold her saying it was be ok don't cry luv what happened josie was there comforting her and Hope just cryed unitl she couldn't cry anymore and Josie asked want to talk about it luv and hope said not right now ok darling and Josie nodded holding hope and layed them back down and they went to sleep.

Omg I love this one one of my fav it was in my drafts an thought well I am bored I will just post this an go to bed. So luv y'all