Josie get shot trying to protect Hope!

Hopes pov

It all happened so fast. Once I was walking in mysic fall with jo next I see jo get in front of me an gets hurt. I ofc run to the floor on my knees trying to same my little witch but she wasn't all there. At that point I was crying a whole damn river like this happened so quickly an my girlfriend is dying what do I do I do the only thing I can do I turn her.

Joise pov

Me and hope we're walking throw the town about to go to a movie when there was a guy with a gun ( he looked familiar but couldn't tell who it was) but with out thinking I go in front of Hope and get shot omg I got shot am I going to die or what like I can't get words out of my month but hope is next to me and I am going to be okay. I know I will have to be turned but I just don't want it to hurt.

Nobody's pov

Hope bit Josie to turn her and Josie was asleep by then. So hope goes off the ground goes to the guy who shot jo and ripped there heads off of them an then ran back to my little witch and ran back to the school, I gathered blood bags and everyone lizzie, ric, and mg and keleb just to make sure if I can't control her I have help. I told every one what happened Lizzie was sobbing and ric held her he wasn't mad at me he was thankful Hope saved her life kinda.

Joise pov

I woke up with a feeling of hunger. Like it was werid I didn't want food I wanted something else like like blood omg. I am a heretic omg. I could hear some one talking to me but I just was so confused that I didn't know who it was but thankfully it was Hope my girlfriend Hope Mikaelson thank god.

Hope pov

Omg Joise just woke up I sent mg to get blood bags, but it was crazy she didn't seem all there I had to get off the bed to stop lizzie form hugging her cuz then she might get blood sucked out of her wich would be bad. Hope then went back and said Honey, your okay ok you going to be fine just stay calm Jos can you hear me jo Joise! Alcric said give a minute an I did but I told them to leave the room an I would call them back in when she's ready.

Joise pov

I turned to Hope crying cuz I didn't know what was happening she just held me and an talked sweet things in my ear. Once I calmed down mg came in with the blood and then left I gave one to jo and she was hesitant at first but she finally gave in and started m. Then when she was down she layed back down with her cuddling me and that how it went.

Hope you guys likeed it I don't realllt like povs but it 12: somthing at night an I can't type so by y'all