I love you

Josie found Hope, she found her and she was so happy, mad and sad all the emotions just came and she needed the girl she has always loved she have loved her and she just relized that she always had. She broke up with finch cuz she wanted hope she wanted to be with her for ever but she just needed to get her girl back.
Hope looked at Josie like she did last time they encountered each other but this time Josie was crying Hope didn't care and that is what made Josie so sad she called Rebecca to tell her what to say to Hope to bring her back but she said luv say what's in your heart an she will come back to us and most importantly you good luck, Josie called her an hour before so she could perper. Josie was mad though cuz she just wish she never turned it off but she told her self it's ok she going to bring her home today and never let her go.

Josies pov
Omg Hope I found you, Hope turned around looked at her and said what the hell do you want that hurt Josie and Hope could see it to. Oh are you going to cry are you that emotional Josette Saltzmen. Josie was mad at her self cuz she loved how Hope said her full name but it sent shivers down her spine cuz it was so powerful in a way. Josie looked at her and was think what she was going to say and she said this you know what Hope I am done I have tired to help I have tryed to get you back to me and to every body cuz we are lost we are so lost I am lost without you but you left I am so hurt that you left but then again everything and everybody leaves me so why did I think you would be different why do I try I don't know I have now idea why I keep tryong maybe cuz I love you with my full heart or maybe I your my blind spot or maybe I am so DAMN STUPID!!! Josie could see the little bit of sadness on hopes face an thought omg it working so she kept going. And said or maybe Hope I should just stop trying all the way why should I even keep going if everyone I love is going to leave I have nobody my friends are not on my side lizzie my own twin sister wants to kill you and I don't know how to do this alone so I can't keep living so I am done hope that all I wanted to say be fore I end it all. Hope looked at me for a second and said your blushing and I said no I am not and drove the knife that was in my pocket an stabbed me in the stomach.

( before hand I got some of Hope blood from the storeage and drank a lot of it)

Hopes pov
I had this voice in my head saying turn it on she is going to hurt her self for you dumbass but I didn't listen and I was just not caring but then when she drove the point in to her stomach I turned it on and I vamp sped to her and I yelled no no no no Josie luv come back Josie don't you leave me I am sorry I will come back just no don't you can't leave me and she looked at me and smiled and took her hand out it on my head and moved me head down and we kissed I got to kiss the girl I love she and I finally kissed but she is dying for me to turn it back on I gave her my blood but she died. I ran back to the school to my old room and nobody saw me but everything came back like I was in a roller coaster all the emotions an I cryed I was mad at myself but I now my friends with help me throw it or Josie the girl I fell harder for every day but she is gone but then I saw her move.

Josies pov
I am alive I am shoot up and I looked around and I saw I was in the room I have been sleeping in for the past day it was hopes room. How am I back here I look to my side and seee the girl I love she was looking at me and smiled and kissed me with love and care and she told me never leave me again I said you never leave me again and playfully hit her but she kinda looked like it hurt and I said ohh I am sorry stronger now and Hope just looked at me and said how Normal vamp blood can't do that and I said cuz you gave me you blood and I had a lot of blood before so I have alot in me that's your blood and she looked at me and smiled and said now we get our always and forever, I said yeah we do we just got to talk about what you did while you have no emotions and she looked at me and said I am really sorry about what I did to ric I was so mean I would never do that but it was so sad and other shit now lizzie wants to hurt me and I am just— I cut her off be kissing her and said it's ok she'll come around she always does and if she comes at you with that weapon that can kill you, oh shit I forgot to tell you the tree we made can kill you so she cut it down so she could hurt you but if she comes at you with I will stop her and protect you and Hope looked at me smiling and I was smiling at her drinking some blood from the blood bags and then we both went to sleep cuddled each other and we were happy we get to live together forever. Before we went to sleep we both said I love you hope and hope said I love you baby.

Nobody's pov
Eventually Lizzie for gave hope for everything she did like for gave her everybody else for gave her and Josie and hope we're happy living together married forever.

The end I hope you like that I love it and I was inspired by the promo and the episode so by love you guys