Hope get drunk. ( its a funny hosie story) lol

Hope was having a rough day when she went to go get alcohol from the store. She got all of it cuz she was sad cuz her wife was still flying from Europe because she had to go see her mom. So Hope decided to have a few drinks but before she did she texted lizzie to tel her I am drinking today so check up on me ok and lizzie said ok are you ok darling and hope said yeah just sad and lizzie said why ohh shit cuz josie is still flying back from Europe and she said to Hope well luv I hope you feel better I will get you ice cream and check up on you later ok darling and hope said thank lizzie and then started hope and lizzie we besties and lizzie was hopes favorite and only sister in law and Hope would always love her and was so lucky to have her. She then started drinking and watching Netflix and was just relaxing until she heard a knock on the door and it was lizzie going to check on her and give her the ice cream and then talk to her and then left and Hope was alone again, then a few hours later she heard another knock on the door and was happy but this time Hope was drunk and Josie was confused.

Joise pov
I just got home and I texted Hope but she didn't text back and she was just thinking that she just fell asleep but little did I now that when I got home Hope was really drunk and prolly cuz I was gone for a week and I was okay with it I was just kinda sad for her and once I unlocked the door I went in n saw a really drunk wife that I will always love and she was so happy she got up a an tripped and fell and I ran to her picked her up and hugged her and said baby are you ok luv and hope nodded and said wait who are you my wife is going to be really mad if she comes home and sees me with someone else and Josie laughed and decided to play along and said well that's too bad cuz your cute when your drunk so I might just steal you away from her and Hope was really mad then and with her vamp strength got out of Josies arms and with Josie being a heretic she was just a strong as Hope and didn't seem for it to hurt and Hope said no you are not going to steal me away from the wife I love I don't even now who you are and Josie said luv it me Josie and Hope looked at her a bit more and said omg josie I found you this girl was trying to steal me away from you and all Josie could do was nod and say well that enough drinking for one day luv let's go to be and cuddle and talk about everything ok and Hope just nodded and tryed to walk but she couldn't and said uh oh josie I can't walk baby and she said can you carry me and Josie said of course baby I will we have stairs and I don't want you to fall and somehow break some thing like that one time you were drunk with Lizzie and Hope laughed and said well that wasn't my fault was it it was Lizzie's and hope said I am tired can I just go to bed now and Josie said not yet luv you have to brush you teeth and put cloths on and Hope just started crying for no reason in there room and said Josie I don't want to I-I don't want to I want to go to bed and Josie said Hope luv no crying ok I will help you out of your clothes and brush your teeth ok then give you someone gum and we can watch a movie and then go to bed I will get you a glass of water ok hang on will be her in a second and Josie ran and ran back with the water and pain pill for tomorrow and Hope was nowhere to be seen and josie said how could I lose her and Hope came running at her and then came with pjs and was stuck in her shirt and was telling Josie to help her so Josie did and said to her self god you are like a 2 year old when your drunk and Hope just stared at her and was bout to cry when Josie kissed her and said a 2 year old that I love very very much and Hope smiled and sat on the bed with Josie and wait for her to come lay down when they did Josie was bout to turn on the tv and she heard snoring and then just smiled and said good night luv and Hope said something that was goodnight baby and then something else but Josie could not hear even with vamp hearing and then they fell asleep.

I know Kaylee left and I am happy for her cuz she finally escaped from the hell that is working with legacies anyway hope you like it I didn't really try cuz I am sad but it's looks ok to me