𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 & 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 2.

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

———-

"welcome back to hood love resort hoessss." kash stuck her tongue out.

"so it's been at least 2 hours since everyone came in, and they don't know what we finna be doing for the rest of the day."

———
"good day, contestants of hood love resort." she connected her mic to the speaker at the resort.

"where da fuck that voice coming from." draco ducked under the table.

"get yo goofy ass up." kash said.

"ahhh she can see me!" he clinged onto the chair.

"anyways, everyone meet me at the first pool at the entrance."

they all walked their way to the pool, and was met with a brownskin girl with long ass bundles flowing down her bacc.

"ouuu you one of the girls?" deedee smirked rubbing his hands.

"horny ass fuckin kids, anyways i'm kash." she rolled her eyes.

"i'm the host of this resort, and this is prolly the only time y'all will be seeing me in person."

"but shiid right na yall finna choose partners."

"choose partners?" bank questioned.

" i need for all of the men to stand on those hearts in the water." kash said and the boys followed instructions

"good, now girls get in a line facing the boys." the girls did what she told.

"bitch imma muvvaaaa." kash chuckled.

"but anyways, girls, y'all are gonna walk to the person who you feel has attracted you the most since you've got here."

"and we're gonna start with who has arrived last which is lala."

———————————————————————
𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬🌪