𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 3

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

———

"andddd welcome back to hood love resort ladies and niggas." kash smiled.

"so yesterday we got the contestants all coupled up and shit you know you know."

"now we finna wake them hoes up cause they still sleep, and we got shit to do today so let's get it."

———-

"rise and shine fuckers." kash's voice boomed through the little speaker.

"man shut yo ass up." deedee groaned rolling over.

the lights turned on and everyone else woke up.

"morning my lovessss." nia said.

"go brush yo fuckin teeth." lee put the pillow over his face as she hit his stomach.

leia got up yawning and sat at the edge of the bed as she stared into space.

"you good girl?" bank laughed snapping her out of her trance.

"yea i'm ok." she chuckled getting up and going to the bathroom.

all the girls followed her, and the boys went into their bathroom.

everyone brushed their teeth and got dressed and stuff.

"so wait what we supposed to eat cause ian seeing no rewm service." draco frowned.

"it's a kitchen downstairs." kiki said.

"we gotta cook?" he frowned even more.

"yes draco." jay answered as they made their way downstairs.

"ouu y'all finna cook fa us? preciate it." ski kissed yanna on her cheek as all the boys turned around and jumped straight into the pool.

"i hate niggas." lala mumbled.

"so..girlssss how y'all feel about the boys?" eisha asked cracking some eggs into a bowl and side eyeing nia.

———————————————————————
𝐧𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 💅🏽

———————————————————————𝐧𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 💅🏽