𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 18

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

——

"heyyyyy it's me, yep i'm back from the dead." kash stuck her tongue out.

"i mean how long has it been yalll??? about a decade???? i think we've all been waiting for this moment for a while now."

"i kept y'all waiting long enough,,, soooooooo here i ammmmmm yayyy i missed y'all so much honestly." she smiled.

"bitch you did not, you was shaking yo ass on a yacht in dubai for about 5 months straight and ain't looked back since." greg rolled his eyes.

"you're a ponk, please don't speak to me." she said in a young miami voice.

"anyways y'all i really don't have the energy for a recap so i suggest you just reread the last few chapters if you forgot, by the way the christmas season is clearly over so we're back to regular chapters."

"i also think this show is going to end in the beginning of summer, so yeah just letting y'all know."

"anyways no more long talk let's get into today's episodeeeee."

8:56 pm

8:56 pm

"shit, i mean in life you just gotta say fuck it and go for it. you never know how much time you have left." ski rambled to leia while he layed his head on her lap and they had one of their usual late night deep talks.

this has become a routine for them over the past few months.

"i agree with you on that one." she nodded running her hands through his curly hair that had just gotten freshly washed.

they sat in a comfortable silence for about 5 minutes with low music playing from one of the speakers in the resort.

"i'm just saying you could do better." ski hummed along to Marvin's Room by drake. leia had just recently learned that this was his favorite song.