𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 & 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚜

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 5

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
———

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"okayyy." lala smiled happily walking in front of kizo and standing in front of him.

"to be honest, quani so muhfuckin fineee and he funny as hell." ari smirked making leia laugh.

grabbing yanna's neck, ski pulled her up and she leaned in as they locked their lips together.

"kash!"

"kash!" the camera man whisper yelled

"what bitch?" she turned around with a mouth full of eggs.

"we're airing!" he said and she quickly spit the eggs out.

"oh hey there, welcome back to hood love resort."

"as y'all can see from the recap, things are starting to slowly get more spicy." she shook her shoulders.

"but anyways let's wake these hoes up to get our day started."

——-

"i go by youngboy and i'll zip you up from talking shit." draco sung getting out his bed and stretching.

"them niggas bitches and i kno that they ain't bout that shit." kizo added getting up making draco dap him up.

"let's wake these fuckers up ourselves twin."

"i'm widdit." kizo nodded and they went downstairs to fill two buckets with pool water.

when they got back upstairs, draco connected his phone to the speaker and started playing bass boosted nba youngboy songs.

they counted to three and splashed everyone with the water hard as hell.

"LETS GO! WAKE YALL ASSES UP!" kizo yelled jumping from bed to bed, not caring who he stepped on.

"kizo i swear to god imma bat you in yo shit." jay groaned getting up.

"still got that ass up tho." he said going to kiki and sitting on her.

draco jumped up and down on leia and bank, but she moved making him fly off the bed and hit his head.

"man run me my fuckin ones stewpid." he rubbed his head throwing leia over his shoulder.