𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 9

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ ———"good morning and welcome back to hood love island

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
———
"good morning and welcome back to hood love island." kash yawned.

"i forget all about this show and i just woke up, but anywaysss."

"yesterday we saw that eisha was not too happy with the couple swap, but then her and nia decided to squash the beef, how lovely?" she smiled.

"so right now let's head back to the villa to wake up our favorites."

———

"outside is rainingggg." nia groaned as the light turned on.

"yayyy we should have a movie day." lala smiled throwing her leg over kizo.

"that ain't a bad idea." bank shrugged.

"it's 8' o clock in the morning now i'm entering my bed." leia sung getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"you wanna have a movie day with me?" lala fully sat on kizo's lap facing him.

"mhm." he nodded as she started playing with his hair.

"this nigga just playin everybody." - kash

everyone got up and did their hygiene, but when they got finished it was still pouring outside.

"we definitely staying indoors today." kiki smiled.

everyone put back on their pajamas and got back into their beds.

both bank and eisha were giggling at their phones and making eye contact every now and then.

leia sighed and got out her bed and walked over to nia and quani.

"can i lay here." she frowned and nia moved over so that she was in the middle and leia got in on the side.

"ion like how you came here and stole my wife." quani mugged her as she cuddled up with nia.

"i'm sorry i'll move."

"i'm just playingggg relax." he laughed and laid his head on nia's shoulder.

"y'all let's do sumn i'm bored." yanna stood up.

"let's go have our movie dayyyy." lala dragged standing up and pulling on kizo.

"you talking to us or him?" draco tilted his head.

"i was talking to him.....but y'all can come too i guess." she said making everyone scrunch their faces up.

"that's kinda rude." leia mumbled as they made their way to the theater.

"hoe speak up the next time." lala rolled her eyes purposefully bumping her shoulder.