𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 10

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
——-

"hey guys." kash smiled.

"ight that was a li bit too nice but welcome back to hood love re muthafuckin sorrrtttt!"

"we really needa make a intro video for this cause that li picture up there getting boring." she rolled her eyes.

"but anyways, happy one week anniversary of this show everyone." people clapped.

"we have a special surprise for everyone at the house for our one week special so let's goooo wake them hoes up."
——

"where the fuck leia and kizo at?" deedee rubbed his eyes.

"leia slept downstairs last night." nia yawned.

"kizo told me he was going to the bathroom but he never came back...." lala quietly spoke.

"aye i ain't hear you cuh speak louder🧏🏽‍♀️" - kash

"oh shit." draco said and everyone hopped out their beds running downstairs.

"they slept togetherrrr!!" jay whisper yelled while smiling as they approached the bed.

"kizo." leia groaned hearing them talking.

"stop fuckin moving." he mumbled laying his head back on her stomach.

"get up they is watching us!" she whispered.

"ion give a fuck." he fell back to sleep.

"i can't believe this." lala shook her head dramatically running away from the scene as eisha ran after her.

"she gotta be fuckin jokin, gotta be." quani face palmed his self.

"yall are soo cuteeee." nia pouted recording them.

"niaaa stawwpp." leia hid her face in the pillow.

"ight ight we gon give y'all some privacy, and if y'all ain't up in 5 minutes we splashing water." they walked out the room and closed the door.

"get up nigga." she tried pushing him off her and he got up and mugged her.

"if youn want me on you just say dat." he sighed turning around making her feel bad.

"i'm sorry stink i want you on me." she jumped on his back.

"ight g." he pushed her off him.

"i'm sorrryyyyyy." she grabbed his hand and he stared at her for a second.